[Helper] ind - Tyrel Pipsi

Status
Not open for further replies.

ind

Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Tyrel Pipsi
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:68503613
WHAT ARE YOU APPLYING FOR? Helper
WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER: 6 days+ gameplay, Hello, I think I should be Helper because firstly, I enjoy helping people, obviously of course because that is the reason why I'm applying to become a server Helper. I like to make sure that every new player starts off well, with no troubles what so ever, assuring the best support from myself and of course other Helper officials.

I've been playing Garry's Mod since 2007, quit.. started again and then quit, but then decided to start playing PERP. I have much experience with PERP, how things work and how to go about certain things. Although, Perp-Heads has been once of the best I've joined, great admin and moderation team, outstanding customization of PERP, and the community. A range of different ages making it a fun and unforgettable place to be. Three of my friends who I have talked into playing this, one named William, Billy, and Tom; part of the Pipsi family.

Furthermore, I enjoy role-playing as a cop, so you may see me more as cop then civilian, I love helping people in EvoCity from danger, hence why I'm also applying for this. My last words: I don't care about the perks or reputation I earn or have, but I think I'd make a great helper, even though I help people out everyday when players ask questions, favours, and more. That's all folks. HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: Yes, I was admin on Sniperboys PERP, if you have heard of that server, and also ran TTT Server, but recently shut it down because Perp-Heads has became my number #1 server/game; want to spend more time with friends, role-playing as cop and helping others :) DO YOU HAVE
ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Hmm well, I pretty much mentioned everything I had to say on "Why I should become Helper?" So I hope people have faith in me, even if you have held a grudge against me of some sort.. which I am sorry to anyone who I have, however I don't recall anything but we'll see. I try to come on as often as I can because I do love this server to bits... enjoy playing cop and making new friends :D but im in my final year at school so some days I might not be on because of school commitments but I hope you understand.

CONTACT INFORMATION: Contact Information, steam is "tyrel123", not sure what other contact information you would like but I'd rather not give it out, as other members will be reading this. I have skype which I can give. Okay so that's it. Cheers!

Reaction score
I played with you not long ago for the first time, and must say that you are a really nice guy, and forthcoming player.

+Support

Reaction score
First I'd like to say what a nice application but on the other hand I think that you're not ready to be an helper yet because I've seen you play ingame and you like to mess around a lot with your friend. I can't say that you don't play a lot but you don't know all the rules and you failrp at some times (from what I've seen) and I'd like to see you play a bit more and act more like you have a responsibility to help people without having the rank because some people only help once they become helper, they need to be helpful and friendly before they became helper.

ind

Reaction score
Thank you Fexxe, isakrafn I do help a lot of ingame members when they ask for help and etc, so I'm not sure there. but yes when I was a lot newer we did mess around a bit, but to be honest when I'm on my own I seem to take things more seriously, not just that but in general now that I'll be playing Perp-Heads most often. Anyway, thanks for being honest.

I have seen you a lot in the server now and helped me out a few times so i will give you my support, wish you the best
+ support

Reaction score
+Support from me.
-Funny
-Active
-No bans on record

Generally funny and cool :) You got my support.

From what I've seen when I met you, you're a very unpleasant person to be around given the appropriate circumstances—those which wouldn't be negative, but rather unfavourable to your opinion.
With that, it's a -Support from me.

ind

Reaction score
camel;n3269 said:
From what I've seen when I met you, you're a very unpleasant person to be around given the appropriate circumstances—those which wouldn't be negative, but rather unfavourable to your opinion.

I don't know you, nor have no idea what you just said. Stop trying to talk like William Shakespeare my friend anyway thanks for the support.

terminator123;n3288 said:
I don't know you, nor have no idea what you just said. Stop trying to talk like William Shakespeare my friend anyway thanks for the support.

Mutual buddy of Will's.

ind said:
camel;n3269 said:

Terminator, He is speaking professionally in your post, would you rather have him try to talk like he's "all that"? But what he is trying to say is that he thinks you're unpleasant to be around, Basically, rude, snobby, bratty etc. therefore he is saying that reason is the reason in which is saying that he is not supporting you. I kind of have to agree with him, by saying "Stop trying to talk like William Shakespeare" you just then were being rude, there is a difference between talking as Shakespeare would, and talking professionally.I do not believe he would like to be told to stop acting the way he is acting when he isn't saying/doing anything wrong.

Due to your reaction to Camel's Post, and seeing you in-game like twice, both times failRPing. As an officer you tend to "Spray and pray". You gun down bank robbers as opposed to "talking them down" or negotiating with them. For these reasons i'm going to say -support

ind

Reaction score
Right, okay. So...
1: That was when I was fairly new, messing about with a couple of friends, we all do it so I don't see what your problem is, people change including me. I actually Roleplay now but just from this I see that you'll hold a rather obnoxious grudge over me.
2: Many of times I've seen people break the rules, even the enforcers and admins, but I see what you are trying to do here, both of you.
3: People change.

Enjoy.
Oh and
Obviously I'm expected to know and apply the rules as such, but you forget that I'm here to apply for HELPER. Hence the name Helper I'm here to become one because I help people within the server okay? So knock off the attitude camel and Sider. People do silly things right, well as I've said before couple hours after fist joining the server (which was when me and a couple of mates were messing about, before I stopped, and realised actually I really like this server) I liked it, and therefore wanted to play properly and seriously, abide by the rules and make friends. As well as having fun. Oh and also Sider, what you've said above is basically saying "I intentionally smashed a plate inside my kitchen" < and now this makes me a bad person for ever. Think about it, Mr Know it all.

ind said:
Right, okay. So...
1: That was when I was fairly new, messing about with a couple of friends, we all do it so I don't see what your problem is, people change including me. I actually Roleplay now but just from this I see that you'll hold a rather obnoxious grudge over me.
2: Many of times I've seen people break the rules, even the enforcers and admins, but I see what you are trying to do here, both of you.
3: People change.

Enjoy.
Oh and
Obviously I'm expected to know and apply the rules as such, but you forget that I'm here to apply for HELPER. Hence the name Helper I'm here to become one because I help people within the server okay? So knock off the attitude camel and Sider. People do silly things right, well as I've said before couple hours after fist joining the server (which was when me and a couple of mates were messing about, before I stopped, and realised actually I really like this server) I liked it, and therefore wanted to play properly and seriously, abide by the rules and make friends. As well as having fun. Oh and also Sider, what you've said above is basically saying "I intentionally smashed a plate inside my kitchen" < and now this makes me a bad person for ever. Think about it, Mr Know it all.
You see, Terminator, now you're saying i'm a "Know it all". I do not say i'm a "Know It All" Because i know that i do not know everything. What i was saying was you were being slightly rude with your reaction to Camel, as well as now by calling me a "Know It All". I understand people change, but right now you're being rude. If i see you RPing correctly, i may change my mind, but I may not have seen you much at first because of potentially different time zones.

ind

Reaction score
Right okay, yes timezones is most likely the case. But anyway I don't want to argue any more so whatever dude.

hello i tiink i have seen you in the server quiet alot actually, you seem to play good and follow the rules, and help people so goodluck! +support

Reaction score
Have seen you alot on the server, you're a very active player. Nice Rp'ing style, and a good helping accent. I like your style +SUPPORT from me.

Reaction score
Man I've played with you quite a bit and you seem like you are very good and although you may mess around, you do become serious when you need to so this all i have to say
+support

Status
Not open for further replies.