Helper

Status
Not open for further replies.

IN-GAME NAME: Nico Corleone

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:34386538

WHAT ARE YOU APPLYING FOR? (ENFORCER/HELPER) HELPER

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER: I want to Help the Community, and i want solve problems, and want some
help the new player on the Server. And the Players/Admins. I will good learn on my problems. i am an respectful
Helper and i respect everyone.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: I have hosted for a longtime ago a Minecraft Server with 100 Player. but my Minecraft Server was hacked, and i was Admin on a PERP and a DarkRP Server.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I learn on my Problems, and want help the Players/Admins. and i play everyday on this server.
but my English is "85%" good.

CONTACT INFORMATION Skype nico.blanco7 Steam: NicWolf

I THINK YOU WILL BE A GOOD HELPER I THINK YES ;)
GOOD CHANCE

Reaction score
Every situation i've been confronted with you had lead to you screaming down your mic "WHY AR U ARRESTING MY FRIEND I REPORTING YOU TO ADMINS." I don't know if you just act differently to cops but you were bloody annoying.

Swiper The Fox said:
Every situation i've been confronted with you had lead to you screaming down your mic "WHY AR U ARRESTING MY FRIEND I REPORTING YOU TO ADMINS." I don't know if you just act differently to cops but you were bloody annoying.
Yes you have right, but i have learned on my fails so please listen :)

Swiper The Fox said:
I say you the reason: i was an cop and say why you arrest him i report u, im sorry for this but i am a newbie on this time and now i know the rules everyone, im sorry for this ;)

Looks very Nice im sure you would be a very good Helper ;) Support +

Reaction score
Reaper why do you post a support post 2 times?

About Nico, I've found him to be very immature and often screams into the microphone, and is not RPing any situation that I have seen him in.

-support

Reaction score
Fexxe said:

About Nico, I've found him to be very immature and often screams into the microphone, and is not RPing any situation that I have seen him in.

-support
Just what you said there, exactly the same thing I witnessed, I found it incredibly frustrating to RP with him shouting at us.

Fexxe said:

-support
Fexxe, i have say in my text i learn on problems, and i scream on the voice no more.
so please listen my text !!!

Fexxe said:

-support
And i say one of u, i dont scream anymore on the voice !!!
and i stop this then 2 day agos, so please delete u comment -.-

Reaction score
After reading your application I have to say -support because you arent the most ''mature'' player ingame and you didn't put to much effort into the application.
You arent quite ready to be an helper yet because your not experienced enough with the rules and (I'm sorry but it matters) your grammar isn't quite good enough.

Isak said:
After reading your application I have to say -support because you arent the most ''mature'' player ingame and you didn't put to much effort into the application.
You arent quite ready to be an helper yet because your not experienced enough with the rules and (I'm sorry but it matters) your grammar isn't quite good enough.
How do u know me ? i want to start with helper ? what is the problem i have read all the rules. and my grammar is good ! im from germany and we dont learn english subject. i learn it in home .

Reaction score
This application has been denied. This decision has been made because the user has not been sufficiently active, as of late; the user can apply again, providing that this changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.