Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Hodgparjor

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:59290002

IN-GAME NAME:
Orson Coffey

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?:
First and the main reason is that I honestly enjoy helping people and sharing my knowledge. It's the matter in all areas of my life, I never turn my back on people in need for any help. Once providing someone with mine assistance, I commit myself to it and make sure to keep it as comprehensive and quality as I can. I belive it's something that can be noticed by others meeting me in Paralake & working with me inside PLPD, and I hope I'm seen as a friendly and approachable person.

Secondary reason is that I'm a person who prefers to obey by the rules, and to do so I like to thoroughly understand them. During my ~6 months experience in the community I managed to keep my record crystal clean (Apart from one warning I obtained as a new player few months before I actually started actively playing). In the course of this time I also gathered plenty of knowledge about game mechanics and law, which I'm happy to share whenever there is a opportunity in OOC, Help chat or when asked in person.

Last but not least, quite often I'm online either in the morning or between 1-4AM BST, when usually there is not that much staff on. I would like the opportunity to offer some relief to staff handling both Reports and Help & Support tickets at the same time, as a result reducing time waited by players for their reports to be resolved.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:
Surely my rule knowledge can be questioned given that I'm a cop main with not that much criminal experience, and there is way fewer opportunities to break the rules as Police officer than as a crim, however I honestly don't remember when was the last time that situation reported by me as a rulebreak proven to not be one.
Another thing is my relatively low activity on forums. I keep myself up to date with new threads and eagerly observe them, however usually I tend not to join discussions when there is nothing of value that I could add, I really don't see the point in repeating something that was already told.

Requirements:
  • Your time played on the server must be at least one week
  • No recent in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on record within the past month, this includes both the forums and the server.
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws.
  • You must maintain an active presence on the Discord Server, specifically Help and Support - I'm trying to do so recently, however it's not an easy task given incredibly fast responses provided by helpers.

Reaction score
+1 Orson for as long as i have known him as abided by the Rules,and he is very active within the Help chat,and in assisting other newer players,especially with anything involving PD or the inards of PD,and although he has a large Lack of experience as civillian(Ive never seen Orson raid in my i think 5 months of knowing him).Nothing but support for this man(although try to play a bit more of crim because cop life ain't it chief)

Reaction score
+1 never beefs, but he isn't a vegan.

He''s a good supervisor (especially in giving ORs and feedback which is very *HELPFUL*), cop main that actually makes it fun to play against cops and overall wholesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.