Need Help With Choosing a New Chair

Reaction score
I have this chair, very good one, also good for your back and not that expensive it’s from IKEA!
There’s one with and without arms

I tested these as well but not for a long period of time, still think they’re quite good

Reaction score
i have an ikea markus it was very expensive at £110 but its very ergonomic and comfortable and it also supports your back well if you're a tall freak of nature like me

Reaction score
@Exnem I can't work as I can't socialize. Thanks for the suggestion though.

Zoephix

Communication Banned
Reaction score
22437066-broken-wooden-chair-on-white-background.jpg

Reaction score
despite the fact that I don't even go out and sit all day long, I barely eat, so I'm not fat at all

Reaction score
it looks nice, thanks for the suggestion.

Reaction score
@Rhys :) by a doctor. used to take adderall for years when i was young, i stopped taking them when i realized how bad it was. then i moved on to anxiety meds since i had a bunch of panic attacks from going to schools (im 16 btw)

Reaction score
My tip would be to find a comfortable and cheep perforated office chair off of Amazon or Ebay.
It being perforated will prevent or lessen the occurance of Swamp Ass from sitting down 18h a day

And don't get one of those "gaming chairs", only tryhards use them and they're ugly and gei...

Reaction score
but they seem really niceeee ;---------------;

Reaction score
Perhaps, but they're not perforated so you ass will be more moist than a rain forest after 18h :pompus: