Need Help With Choosing a New Chair

Reaction score
Greetings. Recently I came to a conclusion: I need a new chair. I'm not looking for anything fancy, just something comfortable that I can sit on for more than 18 hours a day, as that's all I'm doing for 24/7/365. DXRacer seems overly overpriced and overrated. I don't know anything about chairs, or what makes a good chair, all I know is that 80% of DXRacer chairs owners bought it for the look and the brand/logo on the chair. My budget is around $300, however, you can offer shit that costs like $50, or $80. I don't care. As long as it's comfortable/nice/will suit my needs.

14ff3a0be2c4d560d2cbef175bef2f17.jpg

Reaction score
As I've mentioned before, I don't go out or move a lot as I have nothing to do outside.

Reaction score
Hi,

I current have a GtOmega which I have had for over 3 years I believe. I have the older version (Which looks better in my opinion but think they have discontinued it) Its really comfortable and I have had 1 other chair and you don't get a numb backside from this. its £195 (I paid £165) but its a really good investment.

Theres probably other chairs out there which provide the same comfortability which a cheaper price but I can't vouch for anything else due to me having this one and

Reaction score
I thought my habits were bad with up to 6 hours on school days and 12 hours on weekends. Bruh you need to find a job, mute or not. I can guarantee you there are jobs out there that do not require much if not any talking. Though I can't exactly mention any at the top of my head right now.

Edit: Make a sign explaining you're mute, and that you offer to mow the lawn for a set price. That's one way for you to do something.