Identity Theft (PERP BEEF)

Do you think this beef is fake?

• Yes, this is some poor attempt to make money.

Votes: 19 70.4%
  • No, this stuff is real and those fake Jay's need to be stopped.

Votes: 16 59.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 1235

I would like to take this moment to call out MrAaron for taking the name Duffy :angery:

Reaction score
I would like to take this moment to call out MrAaron for taking the name Duffy :angery:
Please don't steal my thread, If you want to make a call out then at least rate my thread winner and I'll let it slide.

Reaction score
this thread in a nutshell
6d78ec0c8c8eaf31.png

Deleted member 1235

Please don't steal my thread, If you want to make a call out then at least rate my thread winner and I'll let it slide.
Will rate you winner if you give me 5 likes. It's a tough climate, we gotta compromise :booty:

Reaction score
So there has been some confusion between 'Malta' And Matla. I managed to find the two flags after some heavy research on google.
'Malta'
mtlarge.gif
Matla!
Mlg matla.gif

Reaction score
I will be placing myself as the assistant manager to the @Jay_ campaign the only real jay that matters. With this I will also be in charge of the media and advertisements of our campaign

Reaction score
With this I will also be in charge of the media and advertisements of our campaign

sorry who the fuck are u again, THATS MY JOB READ THE FIRST REPLY DINGUS! YOU'RE A PHONY ASWELL OMGGGGG

Reaction score
sorry who the fuck are u again, THATS MY JOB READ THE FIRST REPLY DINGUS! YOU'RE A PHONY ASWELL OMGGGGG
Fuck yeah guys! We've just found our side beef. You guys will box before the main event!

Reaction score
Yes sir instead of media I will b in charge of the event organization so our side has less beef cuz we need to take down the phony shity american jay

nah we need something to build up to the main event so stop being a pussy and FIGHT ME ALREADY!!

Reaction score
Boss I can be in charge of fundraising and we can get enough money. Maybe we could shut down PLPD.online by ddosing it and taking it over.
The under card with you and Aquaa will attract enough people. Stop being a pussy and fight that Serbian.

Status
Not open for further replies.