Identity Theft (PERP BEEF)

Do you think this beef is fake?

• Yes, this is some poor attempt to make money.

Votes: 19 70.4%
  • No, this stuff is real and those fake Jay's need to be stopped.

Votes: 16 59.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Stop lying sir! If there were a liar rating, I'd give it to you. He saw my name in an organisation application and stole it from me. You cannot hide the fact that he is guilty. I assume you are now his manager since you're sticking up for him?

I'm being serious. His name was Jayden belucci and I have known him since I have started playing perpheads. He then changed his name to Jayden Henderson to forget about the old org as it was a bad time for him.

Reaction score
dimma-delet-this-30098930.png

Reaction score
Hello guys Jay____ Here. I would just like to notify you all about some fake Jay's going around this community, both in game and on the forums. These people are stealing my identity and need to be stopped. I'm calling out @Jay and @BeepBeepImAJeep for this. Jay(Insert Stupid Start Here) has stolen my OOC Name, Which you all know of course. While BeepBeepImAJeep stole my In-game name, Mine is Jay Henderson and his is Jayden Henderson. As you can see he just took my name from the website and put a Den in it. This is not allowed since the new rules (1.5) says so, this is an AR and a call out. If you don't like it and refuse to change it, We're going to have to do a boxing match with my rules.
View attachment 2597
If only i had 250k :p , my real life name is Jayden , Henderson is not a forbidden name, you've constantly been telling me to change my name for the past 3 months and i won't. Its a game , people will see the difference inbetween the name ''Jayden and Jay'' so please stop this petty arguement <3

Reaction score
If only i had 250k :p , my real life name is Jayden , Henderson is not a forbidden name, you've constantly been telling me to change my name for the past 3 months and i won't. Its a game , people will see the difference inbetween the name ''Jayden and Jay'' so please stop this petty arguement <3
You're giving me a bad reputation, it's already bad enough.

Reaction score

You’re going to have to change your name as the #JayUnderscore promotions and marketing team have copyrighted the last name Henderson so change it or face a lawsuit.

Reaction score
I told you guys the weebs would disagree, they hate me guys. I've never done anything to them but they just dislike me. I guess my connection to The Simpsons isn't enough.

Reaction score
UPDATE: One of the opponents cannot afford the sum given to them, I see why they steal. You could of bought the name permissions from me, the offer still stands.

Reaction score
I told you guys the weebs would disagree, they hate me guys. I've never done anything to them but they just dislike me. I guess my connection to The Simpsons isn't enough.

Even after your uncles death.... @Niko disrespects the legacy he left behind

Status
Not open for further replies.