Identity Theft (PERP BEEF)

Do you think this beef is fake?

• Yes, this is some poor attempt to make money.

Votes: 19 70.4%
  • No, this stuff is real and those fake Jay's need to be stopped.

Votes: 16 59.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello guys Jay____ Here. I would just like to notify you all about some fake Jay's going around this community, both in game and on the forums. These people are stealing my identity and need to be stopped. I'm calling out @Jay and @BeepBeepImAJeep for this. Jay(Insert Stupid Start Here) has stolen my OOC Name, Which you all know of course. While BeepBeepImAJeep stole my In-game name, Mine is Jay Henderson and his is Jayden Henderson. As you can see he just took my name from the website and put a Den in it. This is not allowed since the new rules (1.5) says so, this is an AR and a call out. If you don't like it and refuse to change it, We're going to have to do a boxing match with my rules.
Boxing rules.png

Attachments

• Boxing rules.png
    Boxing rules.png
    696.7 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Reaction score
I full support this event and am going to be signing myself as @Jay_ manager and publicist. @Jay you talk the talk but can you walk the walk?

Reaction score
I full support this event and am going to be signing myself as @Jay_ manager and publicist. @Jay you talk the talk but can you walk the walk?

I hope we can find a deal with these two, I'll take them both at the same time. Let's just hope they don't chicken out and ask for boxing.

Reaction score
Just to let you know that @BeepBeepImAJeep used to be called Jayden belucci after his old org name. He has kept the Jayden part cus he likes the name and is known as Jayden

Reaction score
Just to let you know that @BeepBeepImAJeep used to be called Jayden belucci after his old org name. He has kept the Jayden part cus he likes the name and is known as Jayden
Stop lying sir! If there were a liar rating, I'd give it to you. He saw my name in an organisation application and stole it from me. You cannot hide the fact that he is guilty. I assume you are now his manager since you're sticking up for him?

Reaction score
Lolxddddddddd

HOW DARE YOU SAY SOMETHING SO RACIST! NOT ONLY ARE YOU GOING TO GET ROCKED IN THIS EVENT BUT I WILL NOW ALSO BE CONTACTING THE #JAYUNDERSCORE LAW FIRM IN KIND REGARDS TO YOUR BARBARIC COMMENT.

Reaction score
You put 'Matla', that ain't no place. Malta is the place that's off the coast from Italy

Jay

Reaction score
I joined the forums back in 2013 (Officially 2015). He joined in 2016. That doesn't add up to your claim? Another liar! I knew it, all you guys do is lie, lie, lie.
Actually incorrect! I didnt steal your name, if i did my name would have a underscore at the end of it! I didnt even know who you were before i joined the community as u were inactive asf anyway soooo.....

Reaction score
Actually incorrect! I didnt steal your name, if i did my name would have a underscore at the end of it! I didnt even know who you were before i joined the community as u were inactive asf anyway soooo.....

Do you accept the fight or are you going to pussy out? Enough with the words, lets get some action!

Reaction score
Another lie! How didn't you know who I was? Everyone knows me, I am very popular on this server. Also I was inactive because I was mourning the loss of my uncle. More about that here. I don't like how you've insulted my reasoning to being in active. Another point going to the AR and more fans for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.