Identity

Do you think you will buy or donate?

• Total voters
Reaction score
There's a awesome looking multiplayer role-play game that looks like, if it is a good as it looks, will be the best RP game going...

The creators are the same guys who made the Arma 3 life mod ;)

It's currently wanting donations, I donated $30 which is £19.99, which gives me some stuff including early beta access and a rusty old car!

Feel free to check it out: http://www.identityrpg.com/crowdfunding/

Reaction score
ee3b02c8ae3113b4156e710ba9426b45.png

:kappa:

Reaction score
This game looks absolutly sick! Lets hope there will be a good rule system, so not everybody want's to RDM each other.

Reaction score
I would not fund this to be honest, it's seems very nice and so on but you have to understand the amount of money they've been given is something amazing and to be honest it seems like they promise so much but it does not look like something I would put my money on as of the release date is so far away and there is not much contact with the development of the game.

Reaction score
I've looked at it a while ago and I thought i'd give it a go when it comes out.

Reaction score
This game is way to ambitious and good to be real... if it were for an AAA-studio developing this then I'd fund it, but right now, hell no.

Reaction score
It seems too good to be real, it has aspects of everything in it. I only pledged a little bit on kickstarter so that I would get access when it comes out. If they do manage to get everything in the game which they are promising, then that's pretty damn impressive.