Robin Ljungberg's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Robin Ljungberg.

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:61764163.

Some Information About Me:
Hello there, my name is Robin (Ljungberg) and im from Sweden and currently 15 Years old, 16 in a month. I really love playing video games at all kinds and PERPHeads (Gmod), is the favorite one of course, I have always loved RolePlaying games, like Arma, GTA IV (Mods) etc. Since I was a little child, I have always wanted to be a Police Officer and that is kinda what brought me into Roleplaying actually, since I always wanted to be a Police Officer, I have always been into helping other People out with their problems and that is kinda why im trying to Apply for a position like this again.

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER:
I really feel that I should be an Enforcer, because I have been trying really hard to help out in both /Help and /OOC as much as I can. Im active on the TeamSpeak 3 server aswell to try and help out there if someone needs help or im just bantering on there talking to friends. Im also very active on the Forums, I'm there daily looking in the shoutbox etc, so i can help out there aswell. Im often responding to Action Requests and Unban appeals aswell, because I do believe I can help out in a good way even there.

I do meet all the REQUIREMENTS.

*Your time played on the server must be at least one week.
*No recent in-game bans on record.
*You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them.
*You must have access to and use a microphone.
*You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server.

I have had so many good memories from this server and I really love the server and it's community and i really feel like I need to give something in return. That is why im applying for the Enforcer Position, to help out alot more than i can, with the abilities of a staff member to really take action and get into an 'Admin Situation'.

Information About Me:
Im a really calm, a nice person overall, mature, and I can handle an Admin Position fair and good. Im a really fair person, it doesn't matter if it is a friend or not, he/she should be treated the same way that any other players should. If someone breaks rules, they need to be dealt with, no matter what player/person it is, he needs to be dealt with, and that is what I can control. Im not really scared to talk to another player, like I said, im always calm and ready to take control over the situation and deal with it.

An Example of an Situation:
A new player joins the server and decides to run across the Highway breaking 3.21, just a basic rulebreak that alot of new players do and they do not listen to "Normal Players" alot so I can't really help this person at all, sometimes it goes good and I can help the person that really listens and understands, instead of just saying "F**k off" and then walking off, but IF THIS happens, I will of course make a /Report as always. Actually being able to help out in more situations like these, would be better and alot easier of course, its always annoying when you really can't do anything about rulebreaking at all.

When I see people rulebreaking im always trying to help out and tell the people involved in the situation about the rules they have neglected, like what they have done wrong and how to improve etc. As I have been an Enforcer before, I still got the experience and skills a staff member needs. When I was an Enforcer, i really thought I did my job correctly and i really enjoyed it. I was 14 at the time being a staff member, im now 16 years old (in a month), i belive i have matured up alot and im ready to take care of this position.

I really miss helping people out and thats why i'm applying for the Enforcer Position again. I know I did some things wrong sometimes but like who doesn't, right? All I want to do again is helping the players and preserving gameplay and i can do it to 100% as an Enforcer. Now i will actually be able to show you guys what im really going for and capable of. With all the wrong things I have done in my past, I have still managed to learn from them, I really did, and that will increase my ability to help out.

Just some Accepted ARs, (If that matters):
https://www.perpheads.com/threads/action-request-derome-hussain-by-ljungberg.11412/
https://www.perpheads.com/threads/action-request-leo-coco-by-ljungberg.11885/
https://perpheads.com/threads/action-request-adam-jenson-by-ljungberg.12081/
https://perpheads.com/threads/action-request-panda-kerpele-by-ljungberg.12097/#post-89425
https://perpheads.com/threads/action-request-zonamann-by-ljungberg.12119/
There might be more but these are the really detailed ones.

Recommendations (If that matters):
https://perpheads.com/threads/robin-ljungberg.11764/
https://perpheads.com/threads/robin.12109/
https://perpheads.com/threads/robert-robin-the-elf.12589/#post-92526

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER:
I have been a Staff Member of this community.
Some Minecraft servers.
And some Other Garrysmod Communities
And Alot of Roleplaying communities (Arma 3, GTA, Gmod etc).

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:
Im trying to be on teamspeak as much as i can. So yes, i am active on the TeamSpeak server.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:
I know I have done things wrong in the past, I really do know that but this is my chance to show you guys that im ready and the right guy for this position. I have been active now for a really long time atleast some months straight after my 'comeback' and I have been trying to help out as much as I can every single day. So I really hope and think people have seen my hard work I have put down into this.

And aswell it would be MUCH appreciated if you could put a Reason Why you +Support me or -Support me so i can learn and pick up some good Information that I can use and improve on those things were I lack behing. If I have done any spelling wrong I am sorry for that, hope you can understand it anyway.

Thank you for reading!

CONTACT INFORMATION:
My Steam: Robin Ljungberg
I am active on the TeamSpeak 3 Server. So you can contact me there aswell.

Last edited:
Reaction score
One of the best candidates for enforcer so far. He was an enforcer before. Great knowledge of rules and is always helpful in the help chat. From what I can see he is always happy to help.
My Verdict: Probably the biggest +support I have given.

Reaction score
You're only fifteen? o_O
Anyway, I wish you good luck with this application. You'd seem like a great addition to the staff team and I think you're very mature and have a wide knowledge of the rules.

Reaction score
Robin is a great guy, he is really friendly and has great rule knowledge. I don't see why he should not get a chance at enforcer.

Best of luck Robin!

Reaction score
Same age as me < deeper voice... fml...
Robin is an amazing candidate for the rank of enforcer, he is always active in the help chat and always follows the rules.
Robin is extremely friendly when it comes to helping people with the rules.
This is one fatty support.

Reaction score
Really active person , Robin is a friendly person loves to laugh but he is serious when he is doing his job . BIG SUPPORT

Reaction score
+SUPPORT

Robin has great rule knowledge and also is a great roleplayer. He knows how to make Actions requests and is a great candidate for enforcer. Also
1242bea578.png

Last edited:
Reaction score
I would really like Robin as an enforcer, his roleplay is great, his rule knowledge is great, he would be a great enforcer basically.
76ba02725c.jpg

Deleted member 1235

Nothing but +Support for Robin. I've noticed the past few months he has changed into a far more professional manner. He is now a joy to be around, and he constantly shows his rule knowledge when Role-playing. Good luck!

Reaction score
+Support.
I normally dont comment on apps, but in this case i will
Robin have a great knowledge of rules and knows how to RP well.
Since his unban I have seen some major changes from him and hes learned to control his rage very well.

Reaction score
+Support

Robin is a great Roleplayer and he is a rule knowledge guy. In my opinion he is ready to be an Enforcer. I think he is the right guy to take this job. 3 key points he has.;)

- He is serious when he is doing his job.
- He know the rules
- He is a great friendly and mature guy

#Robinwillbeenforcerihope

Reaction score
+Support
In situations, Robin stays calm, really. He knows what being a moderator feels like and also means for him. He is really friendly (Although he dislikes me a bit about joining his org) and he is helpful in /help and also OOC. He would obviously fit in the role of a Moderator / Enforcer. He knows how to reply to ban appeals / requests etc. He is obviously enforcer material
Good luck Robin.

Reaction score
Pretty much you but American.

Anyways, your abilities have been pointed out a lot throughout the responses to the replies, most noticeably being:
  • Your application is excellent.
  • Rule knowledge is at peak- proved by past experiences as an Enforcer.
  • Maturity ensures you will be listened to during situations.
Good-luck.

Reaction score
Robin is a great guy, and I belive he can handle this position. He is always calm druing admin situations.

His rule knowlege is good, and I often see him in the help chat, always willing to help.

+SUPPORT

Reaction score
+support
He is very active on the help channel and knows all the rules, he would make a great addition to the staff team of the server.
but 4 real, I thought you was like 20 due to your voice and your maturity

Last edited:
Reaction score
+Support

Hes always willing to help out in any situation, hes kind and sometimes a bit of a derp. Which i find funny, hope you get Enforcer bro. If you get it congrats man!

User0

Just going to change my view to a neutral for now.
I don't think Robin can keep a professional attitude during situations.
I think he should also become police more instead of growing because he isn't seen by people that much. I think you can also bump your rule knowledge by becoming an officer more than you sit AFK and grow. That just my view on him right it may change in the future.

I also banned someone for breaking a rule in which we made an agreement. Here is what he said on TeamSpeak.
3850fe16a4a4e935296e7844bea390c4.png
Honestly I don't think he is professional as I thought he was.
8fbb4b985f5dabea2462657d7349a276.png
I'm wrong for banning someone for a valid reason?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
No doubt the best candidate at this time, Robin has been in full swing since he decided he was going to got for enforcer. Action Requests being posted every other day, majority being valid, proving the has the rule knowledge. The ones that haven't required external help to check. Looking in OOC and Help chat, you will most defiantly find Robin. Nevermind his rule knowledge, he is a great roleplayer, we both own criminal orgs and I can say he is not just "Go shoot them". He roleplays it out, having meetings with us and his members.

+Support

Deleted member 4116

accepted.jpg

Hopefully we see this! +Support. Great roleplayer and knows the rules good enough to enforce them. He is active in /help chat and ooc. If people ic break rules. He helps them and says in (looc) Don't break (rule) because...

I hope you get it!

Status
Not open for further replies.