Jack's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Jack Robbinson

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:61080335

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER:
Because I have see a few rule barkers in my time playing PERP and I would to step in and do something but I cant dew to I don't have the power to do anything about it. I understand that mistakes have been made by me in the past, but that's a turning curve for every one. I'm a cram person, I only shout when someone have been told over and over and still doing something wrong. My efforts are completely dedicated towards helping the server, and gaining that Enforcer rank which will lead to me to bigger things.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER:
No but me and my friend was starting one up and the money got a bit hard.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:
No but I can be

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:
I would first like to say I'm not the best of spellers, I do have a YouTube channel so i my upload some videos of the server. I would also understand if this took a long time to get a reply due to the mistake I have made, I'm dedicating my time towards playing on the server, and hopefully that dedication can be turned into time spent dealing with and helping users.

CONTACT INFORMATION:
Email : [email protected]

Reaction score
you need to be active on teamspeak before you make an application also never see you ingame. and the time and effort you have putt in this application is in my eyes not so much -support form me sorry.

Reaction score
-Support

I did this because, of the following reasons:

1. You didn't post your IG play time, which gives me the feeling you have not met the minimum requirements
  2. You are not active in Teamspeak, saying you will be active will not cut it.
  3. Little to no effort on the application

-Black Jesus

Reaction score
I don't know who you are, never seen you. However this can of course be as I'm currently in Turkey but I'm trying to be on teamspeak and as you've put; "No but I can be"
And if we read through this;

Enforcer Requirements
You're most likely here because you want to apply for a position on our administrator team.
To be able to become one of us, you need to meet the following requirements.
  1. You need to have at least one week of game time played.
  2. No VAC bans on record, else you are very unlikely to get accepted.
  3. No recent in-game bans on record. (30 days since last ban)
  4. Good understanding of the rules to an extent to where you feel you can ENFORCE the rules.
  5. Must have access to and must use a microphone.
  6. You must be active on our Team Speak 3 server.
These requirements must be met so you can apply.

In this thread it states that you must meet the requirements before you apply. So I would myself if I were you ask an administrator to lock your thread and then post a new one when you meet ALL the enforcer requirements.

Thanks.

Reaction score
I generally am not too sure who you are, i recommend you make yourself more known and then re-apply in one month!

-Support

Reaction score
DENIED

The senior administration team do not feel that you are ready for the position. If you are thinking of applying again, try to be active on our Team Speak 3, help out in /help and check the forums regularly. However, we appreciate you are showing an interest in joining the staff team.​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.