* Kitty's Enforcer Application *

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Neutral
The reason i am voting neutral is because i don't see you in help chat that often however I have seen it a few times.
I know that your rule knowledge is very good and that you are a very friendly user.
Get more active in help chat and you have my full support.

Ayjay

Reaction score
Neutral
The reason i am voting neutral is because i don't see you in help chat that often however I have seen it a few times.
I know that your rule knowledge is very good and that you are a very friendly user.
Get more active in help chat and you have my full support.

Sorry for not commenting, I'm on my phone.

I've seen this fly about applications, why should using /help chat decipher if you get the Enforcer role or not? It's something which of course is a bonus, however it should not at all sway your decision against the applicant at all. You're judging these people on their rule knowledge, quality of administration and activity. Not the fact that they use /help, there's plenty of users who are not apart of the staff team who already help out in /help. It's more about the quality of the person, not the individual things they do.

Reaction score
Denied

The Senior Administration team do not feel you are ready for this position, reasons for this include:
  • A history of persistent bad attitude towards the community and various staff members in general.
  • You have not displayed the ability to keep a clear calm head when dealing with situations - especially ones that aren't going your way, we suggest you work on this aggression before reapplying.
  • You have only recently rejoined the community and started playing on the server after a period of inactivity.
  • We are not certain of your ability to handle a situation and be an effective figure of authority, in order to work on this we suggest you roleplay as a LEO more often.

Status
Not open for further replies.