Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I'm sorry I said that I would never do an enforcer application.. :kitty:

STEAM NAME: Kitty

IN-GAME NAME: Angelina Standish-Gore

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:24585761

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:
There are numerous reasons to why I 'want' to be enforcer; one is that it would allow me to maintain a strong presence on the server and it would maintain my own activity on the server, it would also allow for others to have a smoother and enjoyable game experience. I just think its time.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: I'm on 24/7 in my channel. Yes I have a problem.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I have been told by various people I have the ability to enforce rules, I have witnessed many reports and on occasion I have witnessed Ben Standish performing his duties. duties.

I effectively know how to appropriately speak to and emphasise with other players, I believe in a style of education towards newer (or even regular) players. I often engage with and help out new players who might not fully understand the server and its rules. It brings more long lasting players to the server and if they have a positive influence they're more likely not to break rules and if they do, it will allow them to understand their actions, ensuring it does not happen again, bans may just simply deter people from the server, making them feel isolated.

I feel blessed that I've always had friends that are staffmembers around me that kept me from doing bad stuff in the beginning when I first joined. Even today; I'm still learning and I've watched many of them do their "job".

I was the Owner of a TTT server for over a year before I shut it down spring-14.
Have also been Admin on Serenity SxS for over a year.
Then a few staffpositions on smaller ttt/sandbox servers.

I have no experience within rule enforcement when it comes to rp, but I've played here for so long with no warnings or bans and I'd like to help other people so they can enjoy their time on the server. I love this community and I truly feel that I can be a valuble asset for the staffteam. I'm ready to put more dedication and effort into this community and Overall I believe me having a staff role would improve the quality of game-play for other players on the server, thank you :cat:

And please. I'm a good driver, ok?

Last edited:
Reaction score
+Support
If you don't get it I will officially resign. You have the perfect rule knowledge and effective attitude towards other players

Ayjay

Reaction score
Besides the fact that you have a vagina, you are no doubt one of the most down to earth, layed back, funny players who has an amazing sense of the rules in general. You've been apart of the community for a while now, and I feel that you'd excel in a position like this. Your roleplay often is passive, which is amazing to still see in PERPheads.

Of course it's a support from me.

Reaction score
Didn't expect this one at all, Kitty is an outstanding player in this community, she is friendly and well co-ordinated.
You have my support you silly person :)

Reaction score
You're very friendly and so but i've not seen you at all enforcing the rules but i gotta say your roleplay is very good!
I will put neutral if i get to see you more do something a enforcer material would do i will change.
Neutral

Reaction score
I have never seen you before I joined the org. So untill now I saw that you RP perfectly and you have never broken any rule ever since ive known you. I will give you credit for the way you acted while being mugged, you never stalled or anything even when you knew we were coming to save you and that you might not get your stuff back. So +support for now and I will be watching more of your actions. ;) :) Tip: Be more active on help chat.

Reaction score
I have not really seen you in help chat but you seem like a pretty friendly woman
So I am gonna be neutral

Reaction score
To all the people talking about the help chat (@Hayden @Panda) there is nothing in the requirments stating that you need this, it's only a positive thing to add for people to show their rule knowledge, I would consider using it more although definatly not a thing you need, now moving onto Kitty in /help I usually see her answering people there and tries to use it as much as possible but in the end you have to understand that she is often in long RP sits.

Reaction score
0ZDvL4r.jpg
:kappa: (@arron/faith)

Honestly, I don't see why you shouldn't get enforcer. You have a great attitude towards the rules, you have been a lot more active lately and you have a great personality that would be suitable for an enforcer.

+Support

Good luck with your application :)

Reaction score
+Support
I hope you finally marry me now as I +Support your application. Do one @Standish :peanut:
You know the rules and you are nice to everybody. Besides me.
You are funny and helpful besides that you are really active and I think you should be getting enforcer.
Finally my princess grows up. :kappa:

Do one @John Daymon

Reaction score
Honestly, personally I'm not saying you're inactive it could just be the fact that I don't really get about the City too much but I don't really see you, I've saw you a few times in the past week and on one occasion it wasn't good. I was teaching a new member around the City and teaching him how to actually play and during this he picked up a weapon off the floor not knowing that he couldn't and you killed him.

And I'm guessing it was against rules as he got revived? And then you gave him a weapon.. So, um.. I'm not so sure (personally).

Good luck though!

Reaction score
We'll this is pretty much straight to the point. You know the rules, no bans, RP a lot, been here for a long time, seen other staff handle situations, and a great member to this community. +Support.

Just one note, try to speak up a little bit, and please, please, try to change your speaking tone when handling situations. Don't be like Daymon that stays in one tone and has crazy loud inhales.

Reaction score
+support.

You know your rules well and I am 100% sure you can easily enforce them as a staff member. From when I can remember you are really nice to people who are new to the game and are very forgiving if they had broken rules that would of affected you or friends. and at times even helped them understand the rules or helped them understanding the game mode. This is a great trait for a staff member.

You are really active from when I have been around, Keeping an active presence on team speak and perpheads. I have no real negative or neutral things to put on this post. The only thing I would suggest is comment in lots of Ban requests to show your knowledge of the rules/ improve of learning the rules.

Reaction score
+Support

Mature player, has great rule knowledge and is really nice.
You are really active, and you know how to enforce rules, other than knowing them.

Reaction score
there are no female staff members currently, denying this would be considered sexist.

+support is a nice girl and very useful.

Reaction score
+Support, Kitty is very experienced within the community and would fit in within the staff team she has a positive attitude and not once have I heard her be negative while playing with squad; this gives me reasons to believe she will fit perfectly on the team.

Deleted member 4084

Got me killed in Musical Chairs whilst hopping on different chairs - That was some random shit I said.

XkREhx1.png

• Excellent Knoledge of Rules
  • Amazing RolePlayer
  • Amazing Knowledge of laws
  • Shows encourgament to other players
  • Very supportive
44RjwJ4.png

^^ - This shouldn't even be here on this application!

wZACTlk.png

A BIG FAT +SUPPORT

Good luck, And I wish you the very best.

Matt Walker!

Reaction score
Helps dying people for a living, this shows she has the ability to help small annoying kids on the server +support

(If you don't accept her its clearly sexism)

Status
Not open for further replies.