* Kitty's Enforcer Application *

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Kitty is a lovely member of the community who is always there to help anyone in need.
I think she has the fitting role of being a member of staff as she never breaks any rules (only because she's around Standish all the time :panda: )
+Support

Reaction score
With no warnings and bans on record, an active presence and high enough playtime and a superb knowledge of the rules I can safely say that Kitty is more than enough to fit in the role of an Enforcer. You have enough experience regarding situations and how to approach them correctly, with your positive attitude and friendliness this shouldn't be a problem.

Obviously, a SUPPORT from me. Good luck with your application!

Reaction score
I have not extensively role-played with Kitty, although on the occasions that I have, I never remember her breaking any rules, or acting in a stupid, undignified manner during roleplay, which is exceeding rare, I believe she would be a model staff member, and therefore she has my 100% +Support

Oh yeah, and it would be insulting not to accept her, cause sexism and stuff.

Reaction score
I was actually waiting for this to happen, and ofcourse I will support it due to the following reasons:
-Respects EVERYONE for who they are.
-Have never seen her break a single rule.
-Great Passive-rp which is rarely seen anymore.

Reaction score
I didn't really know if you were serious about this, but assuming you are I think you'd actually be a decent addition to the staff team right now, you have good rule knowledge and seem to know what you're doing whilst in situations and can come to good verdicts on punishments. You have a good mic and are active however one thing I would say you need to improve on is when people say things to you online you shouldn't get so offended or take it to heart, as it's the Internet you're gonna get some kids calling you a retard probably just because I call you names and you hate it but eh.

+support

Reaction score
10375647_1441409892780146_1903575430_n.jpg

Reaction score
You know you're gonna get accepted when the owner replied to this thread.

+support
People have already stated the reasons.

Reaction score
+ support

I've never seen this player break any rule.
You is a person who goes out of her way to role play passively.
Knows the rules and laws to an exceptional level.
Is really friendly and mature.

Reaction score
I'd like to change my opinion!

I fully support this application :) I believe she'll do an amazing job and be the first female enforcer! She seems to have a very good knowledge of the rules and is a friendly person.

User0

At first I was thinking that you were not capable of enforcing rules because you're too nice.
Then after a few days I'd think that you're capable of enforcing rules.
You're pretty much active everywhere but my one suggestion would be is become more active on the forums.
I hereby support this application.

;) You've been winked by Shaun.

Reaction score
I would suggest you try to get more familiar with the laws as it will be important if your going to be enforcing, but other than that you should be fine.

Reaction score
Kitty is a really good role player and knows the rules perfectly! She would do really well in the staff team! +support from me :)

Reaction score
So I'll go ahead and support this application for the following reasons;
  • Great knowledge of the rules.
  • Fun person to RP with.
  • FIRST GURL IN STAFF TEAM (From what I know)
  • Like to flash her tits
    54737180ae11fed61c51d3ca89c80cd3.png
  • Very active on the server.
  • Very active on the TeamSpeak3 Server.

So those are my reasons for the support! Good luck Kitty!
llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama
#CryingStreamer

Reaction score
Kitty is not only that kind of player who follows the rules and haves tons of experience cause of her nerdy activity and playtime. She is also a person with a kind heart, stressing around to help people and making sure that everybody is happy.

I'm sure that Kitty would be a great asset for the staff team.
+Support
9430949eb6.jpg

Above you can see just one example of Kitty helping some people. On the picture she is explaining the sweatervestes some of the basics and also getting them VIP (for free)

Go for it weirdo!

Reaction score
I usually don't respond to enforcer applications but hey it's a swedish person who's trying to be a staff member who's not retarded for once.

Anyways; Kitty is a really nice person, I met her in January as she was in teamspeak with me, Fredy and Stephen and we were discussing owls, ever since then I've seen Kitty get better and bertter at roleplaying, my first things that happened with Kitty was that she ran me over several times and she went around as "Mike Hunt" a very... nevermind I'm not gonna bring Mike Hunt up...

In the last couple of weeks (month) I've been with Ben and Kitty a lot and it's been a real pleasure, she's a person who really cares about you and others, and it's something you cannot miss. Kitty has helped a lot of sweater vests in the latest days and it's been amazing to see, she's tried to explain how to start and give them some starting money and letting them know the rules as there are sadly a lot of people who just click agree on the server rules as soon as they join. Kitty has also been instead of making instant reports on people tried to explain to them what they've done wrong and just tried to talk to them about it. As I've noted above Kitty is a very nice person who you can always talk to, she's a person who cares about the players and the community.

Please, make her an enforcer.

1024px-Starbucks_Coffee_Logo.svg.png

Stay basic.

Status
Not open for further replies.