Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Jack Peterson

IN-GAME NAME:
Jack Slaughter

STEAM ID:
STEAM_0:0:74363381

Denmark

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:
Before I start up, I know it's not long time ago I've been demoted, however I've had some time to dwell on what I did, and what I should've done differently in certain situation. I believe I might be ready for this again.

So, For those who already know me. I was Moderator a few months back, where I did a lot of stupid stuff.
I have realised how and why I did these stupid stuff, I simply tried too hard and wasn't relaxed enough, over a game.
I know what I did, and understand what I did wrong aswell.

I feel I have changed from these mistakes, and feel I'm finally ready to become a staff member again, to help out once again.
The Main issue, was the fact I genuinely just wasn't ready to become a staff member.
I wasn't prepared on the issues staff has, and at this point I absolutely understand, however.
I still wanna take the chance again to become a staff member once again, and help out the same way I did.
I feel I would be a great help for everyone, and a great teamwork together with the other staff members once again.

I have fully understood and read out the rules, I have also learned to just if theres something I'm in doubt off,
just go with it and find out when the situation is over. Such as a time I broke gunpoint with a situation,
involing Jay Hatch. I have fully understood what I did wrong, and that I couldn't do what I did.

Point is the fact, that I think and feel I amr eady to become a staff member again, and help out the way I used to.

I filled out around 350 reports in 2-3 weeks, and I'm 100% ready to do it again, just properly this time.
I will be incredibly active as a staff member as I used to aswell, and help out the best way possible for me.
I will prove myself better this time, everyone has their ups and downs, also in the staff. This was definitely a down,
but I am here to prove myself again to everyone.

You could ask me, what makes me more capable this time of being staff? Well I've dwelled on this and basically,
I know how to be staff now and what I have to be proper prepared on, and I feel I would be able to make this
difference again if I get another chance.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:
Quiet lot yeah

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:
I know I was too harsh as a staff member. I was trying too hard, which resulted in multiple punishments, and
also some punishments who was being too long. I will chill a bit more down, and be more relaxed as a staff member if I become staff again.

REQUIREMENTS:

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:

1. Your time played on the server must be at least one week: Definitely, soon 5 months playtime.
  2. No warnings within the last month or bans within the last month, this includes both the forums and the server: Indeed
  3. You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them: I believe I have enough knowledge at this point, even though I was demoted for this, I have thought it through and understood what exactly I did wrong.
  4. You must have access to and use a microphone: Yeah
  5. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server: I definitely am.

Reaction score
-/+Neutral. Although you did recently get demoted and you said yourself you werent ready. You were still a really active and somewhat professional staff member. But I would not like seeing you getting demoted again though, so I am not going to choose a side.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I told I wasn't ready for staff, I might not be still. Theres really only one way to figure out. Thanks for the comment, will help me work out. Also the thing why I'm applying is, even though theres a few more staff there is still lack of staff now and then.
I'm still quiet active at certain times where I can help out.

Reaction score
-support one of the most power hungry staff members I have ever dealt with. No way from me. You literally just got demoted a week ago and like Tanner said you yourself said you were not ready for staff at the time. Not sure how in a week you can all the sudden become ready for staff.

Reaction score
I wasn't powerhungry, I'm fully aware of why you think I'm powerhungry. I'm not, and I'm not gonna go into depth of it here, but you're also aware I wasn't, you just didn't like me which is fine, but instead of coming with some excuse say it how it is, that way everyone will understand fully and also see why you -support instead of just copying what others is saying aswell.

For that being said, about not being ready, again as said. I might not be and I might be, I had said I wasn't ready for staff, although I was doing a quiet good job, as I've also been told.

I'm also applying again due to lack of staff.

Reaction score
No way that's even more delusional than me applying for staff after being banned for hacking a month previous

Status
Not open for further replies.