Jacob William / M0R3TANK1NG Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Jacob William

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:58398614

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER: I should be an Enforcer because I honestly love role playing games. I have played PerpHeads for many months and after returning from a break I still have great amounts of fun playing. I try and come on often, and when I'm online I play for a large amount of time. I always try and role play in a fun, but serious manner, taking on roles such as a Police Officer or the Lieutenant. I also look for new players and help them in-game, also while answering as many questions as possible through /help and OOC. I constantly inform players when are breaking the rules but sometimes informing isn't enough, it's irritating when somebody breaks the rules and you can't do anything about it except waiting patiently for a member of staff.

I've taken on the role of Moderator before on these servers and I was told by a large amount of people that I was a "good" Moderator, and I believe that shows I know what I'm doing, and am capable of handling stressful situations with players.

I've got a good grasp of the rules and am experienced with moderation from previous experiences.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER:

I've been a member of staff on the following servers/games:

- MineCraft
- ArmA 2: OA Takistan Life
- PERP (PerpHeads ;))

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:

I'm not as active as some people, but I do come on occasionally. I do intend to come on more often however.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:

I want to give something back to the community - I feel that listening to players and being fair with them is the best way to approach situations, I understand people's feelings and I will always be fair.

Thanks for taking the time to read. :D:D:D

Ayjay

Reaction score
I previously didn't actually realise who you were, I've heard a lot about you and liked what I heard. You're a great roleplayer and seem to know the rules.

You have my full +support

Last edited:
Reaction score
After you coming back you've been really good from what I've seen. You're really active and you do know the rules to an extent to enforce them. Due to this I will +support this, you're aswell quite active in /help chat from what I've seen.

Good luck

Reaction score
+Support I have been playing alot with you now and i really enjoy it. you're a good role player. and you know the rules good. and alot more :p
Good Luck!

Reaction score
+support he is a nice guy and always very helpfull knows the rules and knows how to enforce them he was an good member of the staff team here. he is ready to become a enforcer and ready to become a moderator again on this server.

Reaction score
Mortan is a great guy, he is very easy to approach and have good conversation with (Both IC and OOC.)
I have good confidence in his ability to Enforce the rules as he has previously been Accepted for Enforcer. If I could ask for one thing to be improved on it would be his activity on Teamspeak, over than that; he's fine.
Overall Mortan is a good applicant and I will definately give him my Full Support, best of luck!

Reaction score
Before, as an Enforcer and a Moderator you showed a wide range of techniques that were really effective and you were one of my favourite staff members back then. I really want you to get (again) what you deserve!

+ support

Reaction score
Huge support.

You were one of the moderators who always responded to me and my friends reports. You have great knowledge of the rules.

Trande

Was a great Moderator back then. Can't think of someone who deserves it more at the moment. + support

Reaction score
Was a good moderator, also he is a nice guy. He haves good understanding of the rules.

+Support mate, and good luck with your app

Reaction score
You shouldn't even have to make an enforcer application. When you were a moderator you proved that you were able to enforce the rules in a professional way. You didn't get demoted so there's no reason to believe that you aren't still capable of enforcing the rules. Because of this you shouldn't have to work your way up from enforcer all over again. You should get just the moderator rank without making an application, because you've already proven that you can handle it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.