Jeong-Hun Lee / KeiwaM's Enforcer Application

Reaction score
STEAM NAME:
KeiwaM

STEAM ID:
STEAM_0:0:38895271

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?:
Let me first start off by saying hello to everyone who does not know me. I have been playing since early 2014, although I have held quite a long break on 2 ish years since 2020. I decided to give the server another try this year, and I was immediately impressed by the amount of work that had been put in to getting the server to it's current state.

Since coming back, I have started my adventure once again, exploring the new features of the server and meeting the new people and it has been a genuine pleasure to be back. Starting over has given me more insight in to the server than ever before. I've explored ways to play that I never used before (old cop main, whayy) and started getting more involved with the community. It's given me a much better view of the server and opinions of people from both sides of the spectrum. When I decided to become helper, it was with the mindset of helping people, especially new players, to have a better experience on the server. And I've had a good time being a helper, learning even more about the more administrative parts of the server.

I have enjoyed the helper role and recently, I've wanted to help out more, especially with reports. Everytime I see something I really want to help with, but have to give over to Reports, it makes me a little disappointed that I could not help them solve their issue, but just had to direct it somewhere else. This is why I am deciding that now is the time for me to apply for Enforcer - to expand my responsibility on the server and help out in even more ways than before. I am a responsible person that likes to help out, and I genuinely just want the best experience for the players on both ends of the server.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:
Thank you for reading my application. I'll be glad to receive or answer any feedback or criticism.

REQUIREMENTS:
Your time played on the server must be at least one week.
No recent in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on record, this includes both the forums and the server. (1 month)
You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can enforce them.
You must have access to and use a microphone. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server.