KeiwaM / Jeong-Hun Lee - Helper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: [USVB] KeiwaM

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:38895271

IN-GAME NAME: Jeong-Hun Lee

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?: For those of you who don't know me, I used to play about 2 years ago. I recently decided to give it another shot as I was looking on from the sideline and watching the updates roll out. And I've not been disappointed in my return. It was very overwhelming in the first week, but after that, I started understanding the content and updates more. Now, about a month later, I feel like I've gathered the necessary knowledge to once again be back in a place where I can provide my knowledge to the less experienced on the server. I am very active in helping newer players, often giving them a ride around the city and answering any questions they may have. I am also actively looking at the help-chat every time I am playing and I'll take any opportunity I can to share my knowledge with the rest of the players. I have an extensive knowledge of both rules, laws and policies that has stuck with me through my absence and has very quickly returned to my mind once again. Having this in the back of my head, I believe I can make a healthy contribution to the helper-team and assist with helping the huge influx of new players.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?: N/A

Requirements:
Your time played on the server must be at least one week (press Q in-game to check this)
No recent in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on record within the past month, this includes both the forums and the server.
You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws.
You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server

You must maintain an active presence on the Discord Server, specifically Help and Support.

Status
Not open for further replies.