John Riddle's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: [PH] GraveDinosaur

IN-GAME NAME: John Riddle

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:47666087

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER: There is many reason on why I wish to become an enforcer. So Let me start from the beginning: Just like everyone else, I came into the server not knowing what I was doing(apart from Damon), I got constant warnings and a few bans. But upon reaching a certain stage, I have realised how amazing the server is. Every day I come across several rule breakers which I cant do anything about apart from doing a /report or a ban request. I want to change that, I want to help people become and stop people trolling the server to the best of my exempt.

I Delayed my enforcer application for many reasons, mostly because I doubted myself and I felt I was not yet ready. But now that I have proved to myself that I can avoid warnings, ban requests and reports. as well as reading the rules and laws and successfully becoming a valid and active supervisor I feel that I am ready to at least attempt an application to see my progress.

Anyone I come across I treat as equally as If they were my friends. I can be friendly but at the same time I can discipline rule breakers. In many role play situations I have told a person in looc after the role play had ended that they had broken said rules. and they would apologise or simply ignore me. Ether way I feel like I've at least tried to aid that person and becoming a better role player.

I don't aim to become an enforcer to ban people. Because if an admin I first met me banned me I would not be around and be a better role player today. I want to aid people to become better role players. And assist the server in getting rid of trolls and people who obviously have no intent to role play on the server.

I do understand that I have made allot of errors in the past times I have been here. But I am a person that lives from my mistakes. And lately I've been more interested in learning the law and rules instead of fucking around for fun. I sincerely want to become a person that can aid others and support people having problems with the server or rule breakers. Mostly because I feel how annoying a rule breaker can be, how much it breaks the experience of others.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: I Log on now and then but don't butt into channels. I usually stay in a private channel unless someone wants to have a chat with me. I do know I can be active allot more.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I don't expect to get far, but I wanted to make this application to see feedback from others to better myself to become an enforcer one day. Thank you for taking your time to read this application and please do leave constructive feedback that I will happily read to improve myself.

Last edited:

Trande

Knows the rules and already is a great Supervisor, would be a great addition imo + support

Reaction score
+Support.

• Knows the laws and rules very good
  • He's very mature and in my opinion is enforcer material
  • Great cop
  • Friendlier than my dad
  • All in all, very good player and pet

Reaction score
+Support,Great cop very friendly roleplayer.I was speaking to him ealier today and he asked if he would be a good enforcer.I said yeah ofc.He is a very unbiased person as a cop he would always get into shoot outs with me and would never let my name effect his roleplay.I think he deserves the rank.He is a very good and forgiving person.
- He is very mature
- He is an active friendly person
- He has a clean record to my knowledge
- He never takes things out of context or gets angry with people

ThomasGeorge

He's a lovely guy, still owe him a pint although.

+support.

Reaction score
I'm gonna completely support this application for the following reason/reason's

• Have acknowledge of the rules/laws
  • He is nice IC and OOC
  • Helpful on /help chat

Reaction score
I think you can do a really good job as an enforcer so I will +Support this. I wish you goodluck!

/Blomman

M

Reaction score
James was the first bloke I ever really played with here at PERPHeads, and I can honestly vouch now that he is one of the most mature and valuable members of this community, and has been for some time. He seriously gave me a good impression of this community as opposed to some others who wouldn't deserve the position, and I don't see any difference to that over the past 9 months.

An excellent police supervisor, he can often be seen setting the benchmark for the police force whilst making the working environment entertaining and stress-free for them too.

I don't think that the seniors could go wrong in giving Dino a shot, he's certainly been here for a long time and hasn't disappointed in that time. As someone who plays with him often, I can say with confidence that he most certainly doesn't break the rules and aims to upkeep them by making reports where necessary.

Good luck, James, you scottish prick wonderful guy.

+SUPPORT

son_o_1388325.jpg

Reaction score
+support

Very friendly person
Seems to have a good knowledge of the rules and laws
Active on both the server and teamspeak
Active on the forums

Edit: removed after finding out more about the situation and seeing he did nothing wrong :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
+support. He is a great guy to roleplay with. He knows the rules well.

Reaction score
He is a very good roleplayer, does his duty as a Lieutenant and some of the time, he does the other "things"
He is also a very kind guy, always fun to joke with and push. I like pushing him.

+Support

I hope he can become an enforcer.
Good luck John.

~Paul M.

Reaction score
+support your very active on server and are an amazing police supervisor!
Your so active I even messaged you while I was at school!
You have very good knowledge of the rules and laws

Reaction score
-/+Support

I don't think you have a clear understanding of the rules after threatening to make ban request for invalid reasons. One of the incidents with cudder, you claimed that he broke 3.4 when he was outside the slums apartment you were by slums 1 door, Cudder obviously wasn't under 3.4 as he was a great distance away and easily got out of the view.

If it wasn't cudder it was bob smoke who was outside.

Last edited:
Reaction score
+support, very friendly, and helpful guy. Knows how to RP(Have mostly seen him as cop, he does a great job at it.) he's also active on all platforms. Would be nice to see you as enforcer :)

Reaction score
@Stomper I fail to see how this is invalid
I claimed he ran away from my gunpoint inside of slums. Which he did. He clearly seen me pointing a gun. He had no cover and he had to turn around to escape. If I was not so hesitant to kill him He would of died.

Not only that, I never said He broke rules out of slums, So I don't know where you are getting that information Stomper. But I will take your -Support into consideration. Thank you for your feedback.

Reaction score
I support this application

I remember when we played together when I was kind of a newbie. You had your org ''The Riddle Family'' or something like that. Not sure how your rule knowledge was back then though. I can see you have the skill to enforce the rules so good luck :D

Reaction score
Lol get ready for the crazy guy that post total shit:
This guy is a great rp, played quiet a lot with him as a cop, he is funny and professional everything the cop force needs. From what i have seen he has a clear understanding of the rules. He made the staff team look even better than they already are! Good luck +support

Reaction score
From supervisor to supervisor I admit that he knows what to do in any situation. Means he can take over responsebility. A +Support from me.

Reaction score
Will try to be as active this week, after work to prove my ability as a enforcer. I have not been as active and when I have been on I've been tired from work.

Starting Monday around 5pm I will be around much more :)

Status
Not open for further replies.