John Riddle's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
+Support

Very friendly and I don't see you breaking rules. I believe you'd be able to enforce the rules to the required standard. One thing you could improve on is your punctuality, everybody likes professionalism and it makes you look 10x better.

Reaction score
Might be a bit too late, but a clear +SUPPORT from me!
This guy knows and follows the rules.
Everytime i see him ingame, he role plays in a fantastic way.

Good luck with your application! =)

- Kermit

Reaction score
  • Keeping it short and simple:
    • My vote: +Support
    • Active
    • Helpful
    • Friendly
    • Amazing RP
    • Excellent rule knowledge, haven't seen him break any rules.
    • 5446367821_agreedisagree.jpeg

Bow

Reaction score
It all started when he one day came butting in the hospital attack mode with a grenade at hand. He fucking threw the grenade at me while I was just a medic. all those who were attacked by him including him self at that time died... but not by the grenade he dropped, but by some other perp normal causes as we either got shot or ran over to death.

gg 10/10 would recommend, give this guy a lab and he will bomb south Africa.

Never saw breaking any rules
+Support

Reaction score
I will here by put my +support down in this enforcer application, I believe that you have a great rule knowledge you also want to understand the rules if you're unsure of one as seen in the conversations we've had in-game, ts3 and on the forums. I would also like to point out that you're doing a great job at watching demo's and putting up a youtube video of a ban request if it's make.

With all this written down ( not much at all but im tired hay) I wish you the best of luck in this enforcer application and hopefully I can see you with the enforcer tag in-game and on the forums soon.

Ayjay

Reaction score
Well then, I think that I should probably post on this.

For a long time now, I've seen Riddle roleplay on the server; I've always admired his way of roleplaying and being apart of the community as a whole - He's a great candidate for being an Enforcer, and to be honest I feel he should of got it a long time ago. His absolutley spot-on rule and law knowledge makes his roleplaying pristine, and to be honest I'm sure the community would be more than happy to have him as an Enforcer.

Riddle is a layed back, humorous member of the community; and gets on with pretty much everyone he meets - Due to this 'layed back' persona he portrays it gives him such a bonus of personality and everyone loves him for it.
He also can be serious at times, which gives him the ability to sanction people, whilst also entertaining them and having a great personality when dealing with situations.

You obviously have my support.

Reaction score
SUPPORT MR YOUFES ! I support him because he is very good man. Takes RP seriously...

Last edited:

MattIs

+Support - Been observing you very closely and am very impressed with your conduct and attitude. This week you have helped me greatly with the Ban Requests as you've posted informative information on lots of different BR's helping me shape my judgement.

Good luck with your application buddy and I look forward to hopefully see your face on the Staff Team!

Reaction score
Denied

The Senior Administration team do not feel you currently meet the standard required to maintain a staff position.

Status
Not open for further replies.