Johnnys enforcer app

Status
Not open for further replies.

IN-GAME NAME: Johnny Boy
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:30591928
WHAT ARE YOU APPLYING FOR? (ENFORCER/HELPER) Enforcer
WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER:Well I love the community and I wanna be with it thought it all and I will love to help make it
big and keep it safe with the other staff and just have fun and help other players when they need
it as well. I know i haven't been apart of this community long but I love it and I have grow to it
and it's players so I just hope to see the community stay more safe and to make it grow more than
it already has.
HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: Yes, I have owned minecraft servers,Perp servers, and been a admin thought alot of communitys
and plus i won a minecraft server company as well.

Thanks
Tommy
DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Well all i goto say now is please consider this application and hope you folks
have a blessed day.

CONTACT INFORMATION
[email protected]
Reaction score
Im sorry im gonna have to -1 you on this only because ive never seen you actually play and you only have 1 post on the forums. :/

Sry i never saw you . Maybe i just cant remember. neutral support

Reaction score
Never seen you either, but i'll wait for my vote to Count till i have seen you on. Neutral Support from me.

My steam name is {ḯḠ}¹Kid Rock{Ḑṍẇ} You reamber me ghost lol

Reaction score
This application has been denied. This decision has been made because the user has not been sufficiently active, as of late; the user can apply again, providing that this changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.