STEAM NAME:
Jordan

IN-GAME NAME:

Steven Arnott

STEAM ID:
STEAM_0:0:29420943

United Kingdom

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

I've been with the community since August 2013 and it still amazes me to this day how far the community has come and the amazing people that I've met. I joined the staff team in February 2014 and left in September 2015, I resigned as the role of Senior Administrator.

I've now found myself with some spare time and I would like to offer my support to the community, I have a strong work ethic and I would like to work with the community and make the best out of this community. I'm an incredibly enthusiastic individual and I help out where possible. Since the beginning of 2015 I've been working on an amazing project in the community which has been the Paralake Police Department, a lot of people are now involved and it's amazing to see all these great people working on it.

Forming the PD and managing it from the bottom to top has really changed my perspective and granted me some reputable skills, specifically my leadership and management skills. I work well in a team and value great communication which I know is vital in the staff team. I have many ideas and concepts I'd like to be adopted by the community staff and hopefully in the future I will be able to deliver that.

In December 2016 I did some fat Community Survey & Discussion (https://perpheads.com/threads/perpheads-community-survey-open-discussion.22556/), there were an incredible 138 responses, I'd like to start acting on these, progress our community and modernize it.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:
Yes.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:

Relevant threads:

https://perpheads.com/threads/steven-arnotts-swiper-the-foxs-enforcer-application.1335
https://perpheads.com/threads/jordans-resignation-post.10551/

Last edited:

Ayjay

Reaction score
Jordan was no doubt the most positive impact to the server since Viktor Belinsky leaving. He was an outstanding Administrator (for those who remember) and an even better Senior Administator who threw the staff team into a new era of structure and ability. Jordan created the Police Department, which has kept a huge number of people on the server and just proves what Jordan has done for the community.

No doubt in my mind this guy can be a great staff member again.

can't believe you're fucking doing this, idiot.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Decent bloke. Does he even have to make an application? @MrLewis just give him enforcer.

Jordan is one of the most friendly community members I have met. Always willing to offer me advice and help me improve. Without Jordan the server would not be the same as it is today with the massive improvements made with the Police Department. Can't wait for him to be back in the staff team.

Reaction score
I have never clicked the agree button so fast in my life.
I have no doubt you'd be able to hold the rank of enforcer considering you were previously a senior administrator with high standards.

Ayjay said everything tbh.

+Support

Reaction score
Jordan has played a massive role in this community, first as a senior administrator and later the Chief Of Department for the PLPD. Jordan has contributed an incredible amount of his time to the community and I see no reason what so ever that he shouldn't get this position again. I can't express enough the amount of support I have for Jordan, by far he is one of the most dedicated members of this community that constantly strives to make it better.
I'm honestly extremely glad that he has decided to re-join the ranks of the staff team. (No doubt he will be senior soon enough :) )
Obviously +Support

Reaction score
latest
YES PLEASE

Sw00per a.k.a Jordan Was, in my opinion, one of the best staff members PerpHeads has ever seen. Not only that but still after resigning as staff he's doing lots of hard work for the community like being the CoD of PLPD and making surveys as such. It's almost as if he never resigned. I'd definitely want to see him a Head Admin.

Last edited:
Reaction score
+ AGREE
Never before have I ever met such active member of PERPHeads, someome who is such a lad and is reallyu fun to play with. I think from his time in the PLPD and all the nights he has spent sweating and stressing about the whitelist he should be allowed to be an enforcer. Go get em jordan

Reaction score
Jordan was such a great staff member previously, he was one of the nicest staff members there was, he has done so much for the community and I really want to see him become staff again because we all know he is more than capable.

Reaction score
Can anyone really question Jordan?

One of the most friendly players I've met and his previous experience as a Senior Administrator only makes him even more fit. The ammount of time that Jordan has put in to the server is incredible and shows his dedication to the community as a whole.

JUST MAKE HIM ADMIN AGAIN!

Reaction score
Since me joining PERPHeads @Jordan (even though I actually met Jordan without realising on policespecials.com) has always been a go to guy if I had a question about anything, he is really helpful at all times and provides top notch service to experienced and new players alike whether that be in RP, Help Chat or advising them in LOOC how to not break rules (or get banned).

Jordan has been a dedicated member for as long as I have known and from the posts that end up dug up from like years ago, you always see him act with professionalism when responding to arguments such as backing up his evidence.

You deserve this position more than anyone!

Reaction score
I mean it's pretty straight forward. It's not like he's going to have his application denied and there isn't really anyone that wouldn't support his reinstatement into the staff team regardless. Swiper is a good lad, does good things, and is overall a central focal point of the community, would love to see him bring those positive aspects to the staff team.

Reaction score
-Support steven is too inactive to become an enforcer. His staff skills beforehand were terrible. A good example of this was when I had my first name as Hilbred Sticklebottom and he forced me to change it! Absolute no from me and I think this application will never be accepted. What a terrible attempt at getting a position you should NEVER deserve

Last edited:
Reaction score
I've seen the word "dedicated" in many staff applications, but Jordan takes that word to a whole different level. The amount of work he has put into this community is unbelievable. Welcome back Swiper +Support

Deleted member 4803

Jordan is probably the most competent and reliable person I have met on this server. If he feels he can manage this position I will support him 100%. +Support

Reaction score
idk why people are going crazy if this doesn't get "accepted"
because we all know it WILL.
Jordan is a great lad and obvs will be a great staff member
tbh i clicked winner within the first 10 seconds. even though im banned and wont be able to see this but i know you will give a positive impact to the server again.
:D

Reaction score
You have put a lot of work and effort into helping this community. Your very competent and an overall genuine guy, +Support.

Reaction score
no matter what jordan is a great candidate for enforce. I have had previous run ins with this good fellow and they have been ,so far, brilliant. when he was a SA he was great ETC. Great candidate

Reaction score
Lets list the reasons why Jordan should not be enforcer?

None?

Alright lets get to the good stuff. @Jordan is the founder of the PLPD and a ex senior admin so that makes one hell of a impact there. Jordan has done so much for the community that I can't imagine this community without him. He is dedicated yet always there when someone needs him i hope the staff welcome him back into the team as no-one is more qualified.

He has my respect and I would be crazy not to support him.

Status
Not open for further replies.