Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME:
Steven Arnott.

United Kingdom.

STEAM ID:
STEAM_0:0:29420943

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER:
Well, I feel as if I have a good understanding of the rules and I would like to assist the current administration team in their ‘duties’ and help keep the server going. I would say I possess some skills which are going to help me administrate on PERPHEADS. I’m very good with communication and situations which require it, I understand administrator situations can be very stressful and being able to calm the situation down and make sure everyone gets an equal say is what is needed. I can be patient if it is needed in the given situation, I know dealing with administrator situations can be slow and repetitive but you need to remain patient and deal with is in a professional manner. I consider myself a mature and friendly person, both of these aspects is what I feel, are what all staff members to have, it maintains the professionalism in the server.

I have built up a great rapport with many of the members of the server. Being acquainted with the people of the server is going to make administrating it 10 times better, being able to trust people and them being able to trust me is great.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER:
I will list below the servers I have administered, what position I had:

I was an administrator on the Integral Gaming’s PERP and 1942RP server which I had the rank administrator on, this was around 2011 to 2012 I got my position I can’t define which year it was. From there I picked up a lot of skills as an administrator because this was my first time being plonked into a situation where I had to deal with people double my age. I left Integral Gaming due to I wanted to join a much more ‘structured’ and mature community.

I joined Casual Bananas in may 2012. I was promoted to Co-Owner when the community was being built up. We got a various amount of minigame servers such as, Bunny Hop, Deathrun, Jailbreak, climb and many more other gamemodes. I had this position for about a year. While being owner I dedicated most of my time to our Half-Life 2: Roleplay server which ended up getting quite popular. I gained a fair amount of management skills from ‘Owning’ the server. I left Casual Bananas to join a PERP server, I really missed PERP, HL2RP was getting boring with all the arguments in the community it was causing.

I joined ZFrag which was a moderately popular community. A couple of months into 2013 I gained a position as an Administrator. Due to my previous experience as a PERP administrator I was able to excel at my position and really make a significant change in peoples gameplay. Sadly, ZFrag died out. That’s when I joined PERP heads, in September 2013. I would of considered myself very active, I got to know various members and administrators and I even posted a helper application: http://perpheads.com/forum/server/ad...-steven-arnott I was denied due to I became inactive. I was playing on a Macbook and every day I would try and join but I would just crash. So, I had no choice but to abandon the community. Luckily at Christmas I received a decent computer and since the middle of January I’ve started playing again.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:
I have 6 days and I should be pretty close to 1 week playtime, I have got 4482 hours on Garry’s Mod. I have got no VAC bans on record. I have never been banned on PERPHEADS. I would say I have a good understanding of the rules. I also have a working mic which I frequently use.

CONTACT INFORMATION:
PM me here on the forum here or you can contact me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/SwipTheFox

- Thank you very much for reading.

Last edited:
Reaction score
John Daymon said:
-support
Reason; You just came back
Mhm, thanks for the reply. I rejoined in the middle of January, unless you would call that 'just' rejoined.

Reaction score
-Support

1. I have not seen your roleplay yet.
2. You came back in January, I suggest waiting a bit more.

Reaction score
jjjackier;n18293 said:
-Support

1. I have not seen your roleplay yet.
2. You came back in January, I suggest waiting a bit more.

Good roleplay, nice guy but you just came back. - support

Thank you both for the replies! However, I rejoined nearly a month ago. Would you consider that just coming back?

Reaction score
+Support.

Jordan is number one, Mr Robbie Rotten number two

Not trying to be bias here but, great guy, introduced me to PERP around 2 weeks ago and he taught me the aspects of it and the basics on the rules. RPing with him was a great example and I'de love to see him as a staff in the community. Good luck Swiper!

Last edited:
Reaction score
MoronPipllyd said:
+Support.

Not trying to be bias here but, great guy, introduced me to PERP around 2 weeks ago and he taught me the aspects of it and the basics on the rules. RPing with him was a great example and I'de love to see him as a staff in the community. Good luck Swiper!
Haha, thanks a lot Hugh!

Reaction score
Chrissy said:
+support Taught me and introduced me to perp Great rp and knowledge of the rules
Hey Chrissy! Thank you for the support.

Reaction score
SenlinGames said:
+support, you understand the rules, you RP well I think you're ready.
Thank you for the support Senlin ;)

Reaction score
Dudders said:
+Support
Awesome RP'er, good knowledge of the rules, nice guy over all
Thank you for your support Dudders!

Reaction score
Ash;n18351 said:
- Support

As Tanges said in the requirements:
  1. You need to have at least one week of game time played.
You have only played for 1 day and 639 minutes.

Nope? Last time I checked I had 6 days. If you need a screenshot I'll go on and get one. No idea where you got that information from. In game you said you got it from Gametracker, I placed PH infront of my name so it has most likely reset it.

Reaction score
No idea about OOC so i'm just going on how you are in IC.

Huge +support.

Status
Not open for further replies.