Just a small information for you, Sir.Luke !

Deleted member 27

I came here to give some "information" on my application (http://perpheads.com/forum/server/admin-applications/rejected-applications/3080-hey-im-afonso003) ENFORCER to the Lord Luke decided to reject

1st: There is "no accident" that I have / speak / write good English. Luke says in the application that I speak bad English but I speak / write good English. What Luke calls "I talk / write bad English", is I speak / write Portuguese for the Portuguese players that are on the server! But overall, I speak / write english forever, as it should be.

2nd: I do not usually write misspelled. Obviously nobody is prefect, and sometimes "escape to me" some typos, but then I correct with a "*".

Hopefully see Luke!

Reaction score
Sorry about the denial of your application but you were simply not accepted. Everyone doesn't need to be accepted to the staff. If you want to be accepted you must show very good RP in the server and overall very good behavior in the community. It was just not enough, try another time. It's not a must to be an enforcer is it?

Deleted member 27

Ruby said:
Sorry about the denial of your application but you were simply not accepted. Everyone doesn't need to be accepted to the staff. If you want to be accepted you must show very good RP in the server and overall very good behavior in the community. It was just not enough, try another time. It's not a must to be an enforcer is it?
Oh...
But i play good RP on the server and i have a goodbehavior on the community.
How i can to you see my RP on the server?!

Reaction score
From what i see from this "Information" it seems like you want the position as Enforcer instead of wanting to help the community. "Just my opinion"

Reaction score
Ruby said:
You were denied by Luke, he's the one who deals with the applications. It's not just his decision though, everyone's opinion in the staff matter and affect the result.

Improve yourself and try again in the future if you'd like.

Deleted member 27

GhostFanta said:
From what i see from this "Information" it seems like you want the position as Enforcer instead of wanting to help the community. "Just my opinion"
I say "Information" because is a small explication to the Luke of hes affirmation.

Reaction score
I agree with Ghostfanta, it just looks like you were desperate for the power of being able to walk around with a physgun instead of helping the community