Kevin's Enforcer Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
[Kevin Enforcer Application]

KzB_2kr4Lnj5IFwNyRqM6s4Yl7AZ2j-nC0bZbOI7CAd3s_MQZTDIpZWl6uiCcYEOaIHxyph5iKpgAQO7RVILrC9qUQAVMYiiITQaHn-ubKkDd5Fr13c_SIkQz1SrvUis_w

════════════════════════════════════════════════

sVnmpcFo3vsogoLSm9Z53Z1mKpjLRhkBqFhkjF26NincZN_gpe4ixPzAyifW1FNO_qGB8byIdaJYQhOHLdBiS3pvNj9h9jiD0VAUxErG_OIBOQKYanS2byoCzGyfsUK9Gg

[Background Music:]

http://picosong.com/4QQH/

http://picosong.com/4QA9/

http://picosong.com/4QNP/
(Something for Computer Games Veterans)

════════════════════════

0WhMGvDqBwK3lRZMpgFIjWGh8OXG0v0kdKhVpwKeuYtMgOaib8qnB63-rCsbApsWb0rcWEYclMwOXcZJSK7i84pszQii_VmqcC1t0h7HO4NvI9ZRROHw18WgX3MzC6uOIA

IN-GAME NAME: Kevin Carter

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:31582139

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER:

Let me introduce myself. (That’s really short Desc. about me)

My Name is Kevin “Krzysztof” K.
I’m the Developer
I really like to work in a group, and I am a social person .
I also love all the things that make a member of the Administration Team.
I am a person who Loved to help others. I do not exactly know why , just 'm happy, it may seem strange...
I help all people who need help ,I pay money for charity and I frequent gifts to people for no reason. I just love to look like someone is happy .
I also love to hear from someone any good word about me.(Or Just Thank You)
I am a serious person , but I do take a joke .
I am a responsible person who puts a lot of effort in what I do .

• People enrich my life and give it meaning.
  • I believe in myself and that I can make things happen .
  • I appreciate the clearly defined lines of action , which specifically determine what to do.
  • I appreciate the beautiful surroundings . The colors and design mean a lot to me .
  • Exploring new ideas gives me satisfaction .
  • Always looking for new ways to express my creative abilities.
  • It is a matter of honor for me to take care of all the details in my work.
  • Education as a lifelong process to develop and sharpen my thinking.
  • I like to organize people and give impetus to the work.
  • Routine helps me in completing the work.
  • Sometimes I can sit for hours and work to resolve problems.
  • Feels good when dealing with other people .
  • I like when people give me credit of trust .
  • I like to introduce new ideas.
  • In a situation where I have some problems with others, prefers to talk and find a solution .
  • I like the situation that requires me to make decisions and take responsibility for them .
  • I like to discuss .
  • Analyzes the problem thoroughly, before making activities .
  • Participating in making important decisions is extremely interesting.
  • Efficiency is something for me - to work a certain quantity of hours each day.
  • Extremely interesting thing is the possibility to influence other people.
  • When I promise that I will do something , does so to the smallest detail .
  • I want to learn everything that is available about topics that interest me .
  • What worries me that so many people in our society who need help .
  • I appreciate the situation , when I know what others expect of me .
  • I do not need much. To be happy .

Evidence and arguments are most important to me .
I learn quickly.

Now I will say what you want to know .
I would like to be the enforcer because:
I'm strongly about this because it would make it easier for me to actually what I do.
I mean helping new players and players who do not know the rules. Also helping Administration.
If you noticed I'm making a lot of Reports and Ban Requests per day.
This is a pointless , as they are often the reasons such as 3.21.
But I try to inform the Administration of the offenses of others, and also explain the other players what they did wrong . I do not always succeed. Players or do not want to listen to me because I'm just a player like them, or they run so fast that hard to me to catch them.
Also, I really like the things that must be done by Administration.
I would like to be the Enforcer that I could help you and other players.

XE5xvrTFpmFmTGKiTaTVB2CCZ-mnEnGOry6FQrNZsy05zc1lDjHQ8iEyIedLgvuxi-G6BMKDW91PH3QEitVBNzchsXWxXI53feuwxWGzyyiW4TDOmzfrLZbf8eNO3wAW5w

(I have few examples “ScreenShots”, When I’m trying to help I often hear words like :
“F*ck Off you are not staff member”, “Stop acting like Staff Member”, “I'm not going to listen to you” | I'm trying to report on TS3 , but it is annoying .)

Why should I be an enforcer:
I am sure that I know the rules very well and I can help you take care of order.
I spend a lot of time on the server , even in times where there is no one from the Administration.
I am a very active on the forum and in the game.
I am responsible and I put a lot of effort into my work.
I could be very helpful for you .
As one of the Administration Team, I could effectively help others.
I could do the job effectively and efficiently.
Very often I see people breaking the rules of the game , to a lesser or greater extent .
Then I try to explain to them what they did wrong , but I was ignored.
As Enforcer I do not think that there should be such problems like ignoring me.
I would also better contact with the Administration as I could better help the administration.

(I guess some people can confirm this all .)

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER:
I guess that you mean GMod .
So of course I was . I'm not going to bore you and share everything so I will explain briefly .

Several Servers HL2RP .
I was the Developer/Super Administrator/Administrator
I have a long list of history when it comes to Servers HL2RP .
Also, I was also the moderator for the Sandbox .
But in Garry's Mod has never yet been a member of teh Administrative Group for such a big server like this.
In other games , yes , but not in GMod .
Servers were closed .

════════════════════════

My guess is that this is about any experience .
As for the experience, then I would say that they have. But experience is not everything , you have to be able to use it , I can use my experience, Beacuse I know how...
I use my experience to help others , I try to make another pleasure, for others to be happy, for others to have fun, for others to feel good !
For me, each one a smile on the face of another person , it's like a hug from parents.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Of course I 'm active on Team Speak 3 .
I try to maintain continuous contact with the Administration and other players from the server.
I am very pleased to talk with people and I am a social person .

I have nothing to prove but a few examples:

gvq6rbYTVb-Nu9nvCjt2Pm5pzOQqKAAShm3YuBBn9nS61KK6Vj83du_4uIwBciVSrOFUr3lP4CoKGjlnRNNXE079FLo81JcX0AfqR1lV4vz0LR7OohMqxkY6v-0eqSc4HQ

6R2UueYq-nggydYs9_n4-fZ_53PTrDbAqNYT3ZNp2JUnMDFVVrNoNSg5ew549nXcmFVYOJwgbbJXD_bLm_MlZrJqMXE0S4Ra29SDuOQZ3aHV006UQeQ5HfZvr3uyZX17gQ

Lz7P_NNkK31en5RysuzXx6ZxUvAPTVqDTQ-txjwGP6Ed0gKpTtaahAlGoYGOIgQLc73FjFzfxF1uANUHAdsPYkveRLbnZ0kmF4O-ARrpt25eYhbwEzf44pc7Kmr37EtpKA

GGl5ss4SkxT8rIJ5TgrtgcYmSlC0YA1knhEWOWMSm9x80A4u8iSL9xjBqKfjikaA806mth-74Gn9OwKfcNyyRgp8CIMPkHH-ZAO58X2_ibACyxYrcsRl0QoBch1AkuxK2w

7OumkpUafYQzbFBdaYr-1O0Mi33-zF7m3-pho_X9aq65-4S5ScPNRerAiTzDexkpTDu_yqSUN9TP3vRSMazd0snm3qf8CmgV9psmZytpAAPnyUppoA5MS3ZPRM8eLueNjw

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:
I would like to thank all the members of the Staff Team for their support and quick respond to my Reports . I appreciate it . ( https://perpheads.com/threads/congr...-enforcers-thanks-to-the-administration.4199/ )

Also sorry for my mistakes and errors .

https://perpheads.com/threads/apologies-to-all-players-on-the-server.3974/
I really regret it , and I think that my improvement is very well noticeable .
It was a reprehensible act on my part. But that's what happened.
I hope someone can confirm my improvement.

Warning List ( If needed )

YHK_uyANFpnA_SxS5tyJbUZcm7fNH08WaGXsFOY4jRyMJhtAt8Q2EBfHWclICvbRVcO8ajMUImt4gB28zK-gqR7Kuxy1EoQGVaxxBbGE1PkWgQ7fb2qMAwO9OLIN_l5dWQ

People . Please think sometimes . How can you determine that if someone plays well "RolePlay" This may be the Enforcer ? I mean it does not make sense . You can tell that someone is a nice person because he’s playing good " RolePlay " But you can not say that he will be good to work as Enforcer . I would ask you to think and then began to write.
This is the only information for others. Because annoy me comments like "GOOD roleplayer + support"

If you want to describe only behavior, go ahead . But justify your statement .
A person who has become a member of Staff Team should perform their duties well and also must be responsible , You must judgment of the whole person and behavior.
I have some experience and know how it works. Just before writing something , think twice , if you write stupidity still , do not write anything or keep checking what you write more than ten times.
I appreciate every comment , but it's not just about my application , I mean all the posts on the forum .

Enforcer Requirements ✍

1. You need to have at least one week of game time played. ☑

2. No VAC bans on record, else you are very unlikely to get accepted. ☑

3. No recent in-game bans on record. (30 days since last ban) ☑

4. Good understanding of the rules to an extent to where you feel you can ENFORCE the rules. ☑

5. Must have access to and must use a microphone. ☑

6. You must be active on our Team Speak 3 server. ☑

phKxkhOMfh-9q186rpyocPS1NA_V7-515lSys3vJBvbNDv8UC9cCmU_qv-yT8DTpBF6B-BatnjOkhuo6VJCF1yKzlSkCYZ1_lPTAD-wEzGwN-1qo-n_J0Hv-EPQam0oJAQ

CONTACT INFORMATION:

Steam Contact - Just add me to the friends. (Just Click on the Photo)

Email Address:
fgbW-oy7yPG9FwOitftac4eC8oiP0_1pg6GfS5p6AzlvntL7v26Fw9EZa0eLi1iozK4SM4NkOHhdclAsaEaZIKLmYeFkLQzc31NoTCSDudVAfoNotYM6iwfqBMg26OogCg
[email protected]

The easiest way is to contact me through the forum . (Just Click on the PERP-Heads Logo)

You can also find me on Team Speak 3 .

ueKcjpnx0FQwYkNdFKOFtN1Cdk9W-OxIf3Opqm1hxS1yL0WFNcf_jUhX1p2hwJmLe7qmZbDt2vlI6hDEOzILr5hXBh16dY28riuTGaYDIBuj5QPrqNg01siiO4GMWOL4eQ

IP Address: perpheads.com

Best regards , Kevin
I hope that Everything is clear.

IN-GAME NAME: doritos mlg

STEAM ID: what is it? why u need this? u wanna stole my acc? r u srs?

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER:

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: darkrp i bought admin there for 50$

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: no, why i should care?

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: if you want i can pay u 25$ and gimme the admin now. im really gud as admin trust me, i don’t like making stuff like app

CONTACT INFORMATION: type here u cunt...

Last edited:
Reaction score
The effort in this Application is outstanding, you really show enthusiasm when it come's to joining the Staff Team. Your rule knowledge is great and your English skills are good aswell. I could definately see you as an Enforcer!

+Support

Reaction score
The most amazing Application I've ever seen; Congratulations :) . You deserve a chance:

- Good knowledge of the Rules;
- Nice Guy;
- Deserves a try;

Massive +SUPPORT

Trax

Reaction score
I always do wonder how one creates work like this. it looks like your actually applying for a Job like to earn money. and how you make that awsome custom application document. It has To be a big support i hardly know you in game but the sheer amount of effort is enough to Convince me + Biggest Support there ever was. Nuff Said

Reaction score
-Support put some more effort in it

Joke, Longest and best looking application I ever saw. I haven't seen you RP that much but you're helpful in OOC and active on teamspeak so I'm gonna smack a +Support on this

Reaction score
I didn't like the first application, but the alt one was amazing. JK.
The effort put into this application... Fully supporting you for all the time and effort you put to make this server and gameplay in the server amazing. Best of luck my friend, UNLIMITED POWAH.
P.S. How long did it take you to make this?

Reaction score
I definitely think Kevin should have a chance of Enforcer. He's active on Team Speak, the forums and in-game of course. He constantly makes reports and ban requests on the forums, this shows that he's dedicated and determined to prevent rule breakers from damaging the server.

He also put a load of effort into this awesome application. ;)

+ support.

EDIT:

(Baring in mind my opinion has changed, so feel free to see the change in my thoughts due to recent events)

I haven't seen an improvement in the last few days, all I see is somebody who wants to help others out, but is doing it in the complete wrong way. It shocked me when I saw you arguing with Daymon on the forums for everyone to see, denying his constructive criticism and throwing it right back in his face. I tried to contact you through Steam to offer you friendly advice, and I feel you just argued with me there. After some people have posted their honest thoughts about you, I can say I agree with a lot of their points. Be the old Kevin, not this Kevin who interrupts and takes over admin situations believing he's already a staff member, be the Kevin who people enjoyed having a casual conversation with, not somebody who is so persist about tiny things and doesn't accept a member of staff's final word, and be the Kevin who isn't as bossy, commanding and straight out rude.

I don't think you deserve a staff rank at this current time, I think that it would be a mistake at this current time. This is my honest opinion, if you don't like it fair enough, but it won't go away.

- SUPPORT

Last edited:
Reaction score
O.M.G This...This effort is never seen before.

• Friendly and Helpful
  • Always help people
  • He loves reporting people
  • I Believe he can enforce the rules very nice. (Not a Stomper,lol)
  • He deserves to have a chance as Enforcer

I really want to see you as Enforcer.

+ Support

Reaction score
+Support
You 100% deserve this rank and are always helpful when I see you in-game or on the forums, I have never seen you lose your temper, and having only 1 ban and 0 warnings is a good record. I can't comment on TeamSpeak, due to not being active on TS myself, but as far as I can see, you are a first-rate candidate for the position, I wish you the best of luck.

Reaction score
I've seen that you are quite active on the forums and unlike a lot of other people, you like to try and make your posts look professional. Even though there may be a few flaws, it still shows a lot of dedication. I can tell that you've put a huge amount of effort into making this application. I mean, this is by far one of the longest applications I've ever seen. Unfortunately, since I don't play on the server anymore, I can't judge your roleplay or your ability to enforce the rules ingame.

However, one thing that I could become a problem is that your grammar isn't perfect so some people might find it difficult to understand you, and this is especially important in admin situations where you have to be able to communicate effectively. But that's not something that can't be improved. So, overall I'm going to support this application and I hope you get accepted.

Edit:
Since posting this reply I have changed my opinion about this. You can read my new reply on the next page.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1235

Huge +Support, you are truly a dedicated member of perpheads and this looks to be one of the most detailed applications I've seen!! However I do feel sorry for those who are colour blind when it comes to reading your posts <3

Reaction score
I think you're a nice guy and such, however you got some things to work on, for example; The verbal part and aswell your grammar some times. (not saying that you have to be flawless) but still it is something to work on. Quote from you;
I am a person who Loved to help others. I do not exactly know why , just 'm happy, it may seem strange.. That is just one of the things.

Aswell that jumped up to me now, I've decided to kinda -support/neutral this application due to you often acting like an enforcer with for example following people telling them that they broke 3.21 and so on. According to rule 2.6 you're supposed as a player to report this to inform an administrator.
2.6 Reporting a Rule-Breaker- If it is believed that another player has broken a rule, the ‘/report’ function should be used to inform an Administrator.

Last edited:
Reaction score
+Support.

Even though I don't think your rule knowledge is the best. You always put excellent time and hard effort into your posts to make them look proffesional. You've also got no punishments which means you know the rules to a good extent.

Reaction score
This application is simply amazing, well i think you're a enforcer material for sure. you're always getting in to situations if something has happend. and you understand the rules well so for me a big +Support

Reaction score
Now that's the spirit, this is a proper application even thought it might contain some grammatical error's its probably one of the best.

+Support, As far as I've seen you've been putting alot of effort into almost everything regarding the server and its forum. I would really like having you as an enforcer so that you could handle all the sweater vests :)

Reaction score
Congrats, I was finally outdone on the application. This application is truly outstanding and after playing with you in game getting to know you a bit, I definitely think that you are ready to become an Enforcer. You demonstrate great handling when dealing with rulebreakers, and know the rules to the full extent. Best of luck to you, you have my complete support.

PS.
Loved the Gaben option <3

Reaction score
Neutral , allot of effort BUT i was S.W.A.T. the other day and you tried correcting me on my actions , know the full story before you enforce the rules. My van was stuck on a corner plinth

Reaction score
Is this a application or essay your detail is massive.

You Are always enforcing the rules and taking matters into your own hands and reporting every rule break. If anyone has proved that they should be a enforcer it is you I wish you luck in this application.

I big fat support from me

Reaction score
  • +Support
  • You know the rules to a great extent.
  • Your very calm in situations you have been in.
  • Your great at roleplaying.
  • Your dedicated to the server with your play time.
  • Your detail to your application is amazing.
I think you would be a great addition to the staff team and overall a great enforcer!
good luck to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.