Kevin's Enforcer Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
"People like you shouldn't be Moderators or any Staff Members."

By that comment i am going to -support you. Daymon has done his job well. Show you are capable to do it aswell if you want to become enforcer.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Kevin it's really Nice Person, He always trying to help others, and he know the rules Very Well. In scale 0/10 | 10/10. In my Opinion he should be Enforcer beacuse he deserved it. (Kevin can be really helpful for you)
From me +Support

Reaction score
I played with him for a period of time and I witnessed his knowledge and attitude. He knows how to RP and rules very well. And i witnessed that how he helps the people with his knowledge. Sometimes he acted as he is with Staff but no matter, now he will have reason to do so :). I am sure on that he deserves to have a Staff rank. Good Luck mate!
+ SUPPORT

Reaction score
Hey Kevin!

I have seen you helping people significant frequently in ban requests and ingame. However due to my inactivity, I haven't had much recent interact with ya. But I remember being S.W.A.T with you, apparently you were very annoying by accusing the whole team of breaking ie. 7.6 2.5 (no idea what rule that is just example) and not explaining anything but 'Guys 2.5 7.6 3.0' etc. However you caught a feeling in my heart :)oops:) so it's a +Support (Btw some of your colouring is a bit of confusing However most helps reading! XD) Editing as on iPod. Did I understand you right that you want to be enforcer by our comment because you tell people to stop breaking 2.8 etc without giving an idea why they are breaking it? New Decision please read
As I can see from many other posts, they explained the same as I had in my mind the first time I was swat team with you Boring -support, hope you understand me

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm going to stay neutral on this application, but I wanted to suggest you that many times, even if you think the players aren't roleplaying in the best way, there's no need to stop them from doing what they were doing: because it can be annoying. I'm refering to what aaron said before, for example

Ayjay

Reaction score
There's no doubt about this, you're the man for the job.

Even with a few problems with your grammar, the projection of goodness makes people feel fuzzy inside. The colours which you use could cause epilepsy fits, and that's what I love about you.
You've been in the community for a short while now and in that short while you've shown a hell of a lot of determination and enthusiasm towards becoming an Enforcer.

Obvious support from my end, knows the rules to a high standard, is a friendly loveable guy and fucking loves the rainbow.

Reaction score
EDIT:Neutral, because I don't have any knowledge about anything what happend here.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Regarding the amount of +supports on this because of the effort, I sincerely hope that none of them are taken into account when this application is reviewed. Anyone can jazz up their application with a few colors but it means nothing whatsoever about their character other than that they're out to impress. However, there is a line and you've crossed it.

Obviously in an application you need to sell yourself (not like that) to the staff team, so some effort should be put in however the amount of effort put into this application is, in my opinion, disproportionate to what is required. In other words, there's too much. That always makes me think (even more so when I was a staff member) that the candidate doesn't actually have much to say about themselves. It makes me a little sad to see that some staff members have plus supported this application based on the effort, at the end of the day it's just a façade. Kudos to those that have realised this and responded appropriately (@John Daymon ).
I respect the fact that you want to make a good, long lasting impression however I think this is perhaps overkill.

Moving onto what you've actually posted, in your first little application image you list a few relevant things however the little image is again, overkill and perhaps just a marketing ploy.

Now, onto the next section you list a bit about yourself, your sentence structure seems a little stilted and poorly put together. Although it's not much of an issue as just a member, as an enforcer you must be able to communicate clearly and effectively with most people, although your application is not complete gibberish, it's not exactly easy to read. So if I, a native speaker of English can't understand you, how is some sweatervest whose English is only just up to scratch supposed to understand you?

In light of what you said to Daymon after he provided constructive criticism, I don't think that you have the capacity to take on the stress that being an enforcer brings. Believe you me, it's not easy at all.
Also, from personal experience I can say that perhaps you're a little too big for your boots. You're not a staff member and although you are notifying the staff team of rule breakers, you shouldn't take on their role and nor should you report every tiny infraction. Petty ban requests do nothing but cause issues and do no good for the server.

Due to these reasons, I strongly recommend to the senior staff team that you do not get enforcer. I think that you're a rude, supercilious and somewhat undisciplined person who currently brings nothing to the community and certainly wouldn't bring anything more as a staff member. I urge the staff team to sincerely consider what I've said.

Reaction score
After reading Daymon and Kevin's back and forth conversation in the comment section of one of Daymon's responses, as well as reading Chrissy's response, I've decided to - Support this. You reacted in the exact opposite way that a proper Enforcer should act under pressure. In this you retaliated against Daymon by pushing him and asking why he didn't read through and accusing him on things that he did not do. If you are in a situation as an Enforcer and someone points something out about you, this is sure to get you demoted. You also seemed to try to make Daymon look bad so that no one payed attention to you and what he was actually pointing out. I'm sorry but I highly do not support you becoming an Enforcer.

Reaction score
As it has been mentioned a couple of times now, it appears that several +supports towards this enforcer application is centred around how the application itself was made, and not how Kevin is as a member of the community, and why he should actually be an enforcer.
And it has also been mentioned, that through Daymon and Kevin's conversation in a comment section of a comment, Kevin reacted inappropriately, as opposed to what a staff member should.

Despite the massive effort put into the application, it is not a valid reason to support him becoming an enforcer, especially not after the conversation with Daymon in the comments. Kevin is not fully capable of communicating clearly, which is a problem with new players, whose understanding of the English language may not be great.
Because of these reasons, I also -support this application.

Reaction score
After reading what Chrissy and Blackdown wrote I've actually decided to change my mind about this. I myself didn't really consider all the things that Chrissy mentioned in his reply and the more I think about it, the more it makes sense. When I wrote my previous reply, I think I was willing to overlook your somewhat poor grammar a little too much. After reading through your conversation with John Daymon I can say that you reacted inappropriately, and your grammar isn't the best I've seen, to the point where it's sometimes difficult to understand. As Chrissy said an enforcer must be able to communicate in an effective manner in order to deal with people with bad English.

Since I don't play on this server anymore, I can only judge you based on what I see on the forums, and in my opinion it doesn't look all that good. As I said, I read through your conversation with Daymon and in my opinion you had difficulties getting your point across, which is imperative as a staff member. Additionally it seemed to me like you just started accusing him of things that he never said. Eventually it got to the point where you said that he didn't deserve to be a staff member, which is the absolute opposite of what you want to do to make a good impression.

Another thing I want to bring up is the overall look of your application. I can agree that a lot of effort must've gone into writing all this, but I think it actually works against you if you aren't able to make it look good. Right now, you have random colors everywhere, some random words are bold, some random words start with a capital letter, some random words are underlined, you use spaces before commas and punctuation marks, you put unnecessary pictures and diagrams everywhere and it's just chaos. Some of these things could work if done correctly, but in your case I just think it makes it look silly and it feels overambitious. I think that if you want a more professional look then you should instead go for a more clear and simple structure without all these random colors, pictures and all the other stuff I mentioned.

As an example of what I mean I would like to refer to M0R3TANK1NG's application. He made sure to keep the overall structure of the template, which gives you a nice overview of the entire application. There are no pictures or random diagrams or anything else distracting you when reading through it. It's simple, clean and looks good at first glance. Now, I'm not saying that you shouldn't write long appeals. You're welcome to write as much as you want but try and stick to what you know, and just don't go overboard when it's really not necessary. Now, this last part isn't really a huge criticism. It's not at all something that ruins your chances of getting this position. This is just a pet peeve of mine that I had to mention.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hax

Reaction score
- Support, You could have get this position aswell my support but after seeing that little chat with Daymon - I can't do that. Chrissy made a good point aswell: You are applying for a enforcer rank in a simple game, not a job at NASA. Try to keep calm and you might get that rank soon.

Reaction score
So, my response here is kind of excessive at this point, as what i am going to say, has been said a couple of times before by either community members, staff members and such, but i figured i would anyways.

Kevin, you're a good guy, your grammar can be worked on and i, myself, have overlooked it, but when i saw your conversation with Daymon my view of you has completely changed. One thing is the grammar and my understanding of your comments are one thing, but your behaviour against Daymon shocked me. You claim he is not fit for being a staff member, that he does not understand how big the community is and how he thinks people shouldn't help. He was simply giving you criticism and thing you could work on. One example is that he told you to start making more /reports, and yes you may make 50 reports a day or so. However this does not change the fact that you should tell an admin instead of acting like an admin without having the position.

When i first saw this application and there were a few supports i still tought i would -support this as i do not see you fit for the position. The reasons were your grammar and understanding of subjects and such, yes i said i overlooked it, but that was in order to look through earlier comments/replies by you to see if they are all like that, and the were hard to understand. That's all i have to say as Toffelfabrikken and Daymon and other members of the community has done a good job summarizing the pros and cons of this.

-Support.

Reaction score
So this is where I step in, writing my opinion which will get it's average attention.

If I've learned anything from @LEWIS 088 than how to properly jufge people by their action, behavior and style. You sir get pissed off quiet easily. When I closed down your thread about Ebola jokes, you complaint a lot and still do as some people and staff member make jokes where the word ebola is involved. You simply not understand that a whole thread that is aimed for ebola jokes takes the whole think too far and is completely discriminating.

When I anwser a report of you I don't have to do anything. You just handle the whole situation for yourself, kind of ingoring the administrator and in the end you await punishment from what he found out. This is now how it goes in admin sits. When the administrator arrives you explain your side of the story and what happened, then the other party will be interogated and in the end the admin presents his results of futher actions.

Your reports and your behavior in admin sits is very demanding and unwanted by the staff team. Your report looks like this "A guy broke 3.22, take me up to a roof with him". You don't decide what to do in the sit. It's in the administrators discretion to take the people on a roof or not.

You backseat administrate and show a very bossy attitude overall in the game. When someone might or even doesn't break a rule but you are sure he did allthough he didn't, you instantly write the rule number in LOOC and try to handle the sit yourself, which fails sometimes or often. When I am talking to the accused player in the admin sit, you just throw random rule numbers around in LOOC which is very annoying and when it is out of context.

Your long application might impress a lot of people but when the users don't really know you then they just see what you want to be, not are. You're a very impatient man you get's angry and pissed off about small things or when it doesn't go your way. The colours in your posts can be very annoying and your book-long posts just don't bring up the point and people will less likely read through the whole thing. Just look at your app. you could cut it in half and it would look a 100% better. That photoshop picture is like and ad-poster, it looks nice but it hides the thruth and is not needed.

To make a quick revision: You are not Enforcer material in any way. You call yourself helpful but you barely reply in the help chat. Most of your OOC and forum presence is either about complaining, backseat administrating or a ban request. A low patience and a demanding attitude aren't flattering the whole story eiither and just look at the conversation on @John Daymon's post. You got so pissed off which shows that you are very inprofessional and you even said that (I quote) "But you apply for Staff Member and you got accepted, well..." which is total slander! I totally forgot a major point! The lack of your english skill is quite significant and you need to improve that a lot. If you can't even hold a proper conversation on TS3, how will you be able to explain someone his mistakes?

So yeah, I guess you will make a long
ass
comment flow but I don't care to be honest. That is the real Paul and his real opinion, nothing less.

Edit: below average roleplay & @John Daymon (in his user time before he applied) 2.0

Good-bye and have a great day or night.
Yours truely, Manner "darude" Waffel

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
I've decided to change my support to a -support. After reading some of the latest feedback on you I've started to realize some of it is true, which makes me realize I didn't analyze you fully before commenting. Also reading your argument with Daymon shows you have little patience and I think you need quite a lot of that for the job.

I think you should just take a few months to work on your attitude towards other people if you really want to be an enforcer. I know I'm no expert but after analyzing you, this is what it seems. You seem to be extremely stubborn, especially when you THINK something is right when it isn't. You don't listen to other peoples opinions/sides of the story you just refer to them not listening to what you're saying.

Just like in my ban request you put on me. I knew I wasn't in the wrong. But because of you thinking I was, it got me banned. But after I explained how it wasn't wrong which you didn't even take a chance to listen to, god knows how you would act in an admin situation. I finally got unbanned.

Finally I don't think you're mature enough for the job, one of the main things you will need to take when becoming a staff member is constructive critism because you aren't going to be an amazing member to the team straight away. And if you start to arguemnts over that, you just aren't mature enough.

Let's hope you can actually take this constructive critism and not take it the wrong way.

TL;DR: You shouldn't get it this time around due to you being too stubborn and immature.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Well the only thing i can say, adding flashing things to app, pics, music, or colour fonts is fine, it shows you put a lot of effort to it. You cannot react like an enforcer taking everything into your own hands cause you dont have that power and you wont have unless you get accepted, you have shown that you are stubborn and sometimes rude to people ( other posts ). After reading everything i suggest you need to change or make another app in few weeks or month. You need to take into account others opinions and views on the situations,

"Keeping this short, I give you ........... - Support"

" kevin stop with the slander :stop: "

User0

I feel like you make a ban request on every single person that breaks one rule. My fear is that those are new players receiving a warning and didn't understand the rules thoroughly. I also read your comments with @John Daymon that was a bad choice it didn't even look like you apologized I may have missed a comment where do you apologize. The only time I see you in game is when you are AFK making a ban request and not having enough time to role-play with people. You've also been banned for meta-gaming which is understandable. Then I read your apology and it seems like you don't have faith in yourself or not willing to become a staff member you kept calling yourself stupid and stuff that doesn't seem fitting for the staff team.

This will be a -Support and may change in the future depending on the application's status at that time. I do like this application; however it's a bit wee bit too long. Good luck @Kevin I hope you understand your errors.

Reaction score
I am changing my position from +Support to -Support. The reason of this is big amount of lies from Kevin about many things related to server. I don't tolerate this. Lying to improve image isn't nice.
I reminded myself how Kevin was acting as administrator on many servers, he was nice for a while, but if he doesn't get what he wants, he'll get quite angry. Two servers where he was administrator has been closed because of Kevin. I think, Kevin can make bad things to the server.

Also, I thought how people feel when they see a ban request just for 'little thing' like running through highway. That can be considered as a toadyism to administration. Also I saw a comment of Kevin where he told that he was the administrator of big server on M&B:Warband also called PW-Nexus.
Also, he told something about guy called Scorpia, who was telling about him good things. That is the one of biggest lies here. He hasn't become the administrator there and that deed has been made by Scorpia, where he posted correct reasons of posting a vouch(+support) for candidate.
The result of it was that he lost already many vouches and Scorpia has found a post about ban appeal written by Kevin, which hasn't been accepted. Kevin told that he hasn't been banned yet. That was a next lie of Kevin.

Also, next reason of changing my position is that the person like him, can't become an Enforcer for reasons like slander, threatening etc. How would he deal with people? Threating to people? and acting agressive to people? Oh come on. He was threating to many people including me. He should be more mature and aware of that everyone has another opinions. Also. If he gets Enforcer, what will happen on server? We can be worried of it, because his Ban Requests can point out that many players could be banned for nothing, if he got Enforcer. He just makes those ban requests not because he cares about server, he just wants to tell to administration he just cares about server(which isn't true) to make him a good candidate for a member to Staff Team and get more privileges. That is what he cares for.

So.....
-Support.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.