Kevin's Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Kevin Carter

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:31582139

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER: I'll be with you in 100% sincere and I will tell you what I think about me.
I am a hardworking person who always try to help others. I respect and I follow the rules. I play on the server because it is very nice to spend my time here. During my playing I see a very large quantity of people who break the rules.
I do Reports with detailed information and representation of the situation. The administration not always have time for a response so I try to explain just what the other person is doing wrong and that He/Her should respect the rules. I try to help the Administration Server in every possible way. But I decided that I could try to place your Application on the Enforcer.
I thought that I will be better able to help you as someone like Enforcer, Because I know very well the rules. I am active on the server and on the forum, So my activity certainly would be helpful. am just a person who loves to help the other people on the server to understand and respect the rules.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER:
I guess that you mean GMod .
So of course I was . I'm not going to bore you and share everything so I will explain briefly .

Several Servers HL2RP .
I was the Developer/Super Administrator/Administrator
I have a long list of history when it comes to Servers HL2RP .
Also, I was also the moderator for the Sandbox .
But in Garry's Mod has never yet been a member of teh Administrative Group for such a big server like this.
In other games , yes , but not on GMod .
Sewery were closed . Therefore, so many times I was Administrator on other servers .

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Of course I 'm active on Team Speak 3 .
I try to maintain continuous contact with the Administration and other players from the server.
I am very pleased to talk with people and I am a social person .

I have nothing to prove but a few examples:

Dowody_1.png

Dowody_2.png

Dowody_3.png

Dowody_4.png

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:
I am a firm and forgiving.
For me, the most important evidence and good arguments .
I am a serious but I'm also feeling like you all .
I am a person with a good sense of humor.

CONTACT INFORMATION:

Steam Contact - Just add me to the friends. (Just Click on the Photo)

Email Address:
pobrane.png
[email protected]

The easiest way is to contact me through the forum . (Just Click on the PERP-Heads Logo)

You can also find me on Team Speak 3 .

teamspeak.png

IP Address: perpheads.com

Best regards , Kevin
I hope all is well and clearly described .

IN-GAME NAME: im rich man

STEAM ID: what is it?

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER:

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: darkrp

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: no, why i should care?

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: if you want i can pay u 25$ and gimme the admin now. im really gud as admin trust me

CONTACT INFORMATION: just add me on steam dude...

Ash

Reaction score
+/-Neutral, is always helpful and thoughtful on the forums and in-game, he try's his hardest all the time to make others and his RP the best. A very mature and responsible person. You have my full support. On the other hand do you meet all of the requirements?

Last edited:
Reaction score
One of the best looking applicationa I ever seen, but anyways this guy has enforcer material written all over him. Good character and very nice guy who I think can enforce the rules and aswell become apart of the staff.... for that you have my +support.

Reaction score
Kevin is a great guy with great grasp on the rules, and in my opinion; he could easily handle the rank of an Enforcer.

+Support

Reaction score
Are you sure you meet the requirements?

Enforcer Requirements
You're most likely here because you want to apply for a position on our administrator team.
To be able to become one of us, you need to meet the following requirements.
  1. You need to have at least one week of game time played.
  2. No VAC bans on record, else you are very unlikely to get accepted.
  3. No recent in-game bans on record. (30 days since last ban)
  4. Good understanding of the rules to an extent to where you feel you can ENFORCE the rules.
  5. Must have access to and must use a microphone.
  6. You must be active on our Team Speak 3 server.
These requirements must be met so you can apply.

https://perpheads.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:31582139&Submit=

Reaction score
-Support.

Doesn't know the rules to the point where he could enforce them in my opinion. He tried to say I meta gamed by saying something in LOOC while being dead and could not benefit me in anyway which wasn't metagame, he was very reluctant that it as and while being enforcer could give out punishments wrongly.

Reaction score
Like Loejseren has mentioned/implied, is that you haven't met the Enforce Requirements, as you were banned once in the past 30 days. (8 days ago, to be exact) And the ban was 1 week for metagaming, which is something everyone should know not to do, especially if you have at least one week of game time.

Because of this, I give you a -support.

Reaction score
Your ruleknowledge is good but not perfect, which i can understand and your grammar is also very good but when it comes to talking and pronounciation skills, you aren't on a good level on where you can explain an user what he did wrong and they could use some strong improvements. Also, you have been banned a few weeks ago and so you do not meet the requirements and you have abused the TS3 private channel to metagame.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hey Kev. I think that you have good knowledge of the rules from the situations I've seen you. You are mature too. But you had a ban for less then 30-days. It was your first ban and you got unbanned. Not sure about your warnings actually. I think you are enforcer material if you take this series. I like you Kev and hope to see you join the staff team soon.

/Blomman

Status
Not open for further replies.