Kevin's Enforcer Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
To be honest buddy you portrayed yourself as the big '' i am'' and in my eyes you was definitely not the one for the job like ive saw many enforcers in my time and your not one of them, yes you may be a good player but opening a can of worms slightly you seem like you was apart of the breaking rules org "Supranos" back in evocity.
I have also read parts of this Daymon story , Daymon has been loyal to this community i was there the day him and toffel got enforcer, yes Daymon might annoy you but still he don't annoy anyone else so don't make posts about him , this gives you a negative attitude and makes you look bad to do with the community i think you should think about what you have said , no i'm not posting this about how everyone is going negative on you im posting this on your cause your not a right attitude / positive guy for enforcer your application is total bull and i couldn't really careless if you can code many people just make that up now a days that they can code so they can get a better rank.

Also you do not promote yourself in a manner that people will respect basically you telling me the other day about breaking a rules which i didn't and then wanting to negotiate it so you didn't look bad, but sir many people may want me banned but i definitely improved my ways from being warned and making myself bad, you also didn't give me chance to speak.

Goodluck
[dont remove please]

[Updated]
"
My Name is Kevin “Krzysztof” K.
I’m the Developer
I really like to work in a group, and I am a social person .
I also love all the things that make a member of the Administration Team.
I am a person who Loved to help others. I do not exactly know why , just 'm happy, it may seem strange...
I help all people who need help ,I pay money for charity and I frequent gifts to people for no reason. I just love to look like someone is happy .
I also love to hear from someone any good word about me.(Or Just Thank You)
I am a serious person , but I do take a joke .
I am a responsible person who puts a lot of effort in what I do ."

[Annotatipn]
The developer thing doesn't actually need to be added and group work also "loved to help others ,does that mean you don't any more?"

Last edited:
Reaction score
No matter if this person fits the position, I can only say I'm impressed by the amount of time he has spent creating this application.

Reaction score
DENIED - The senior administration team do not feel that you are ready for the position. If you are thinking of applying again, try to be active on our Team Speak 3, help out in /help and check the forums regularly. However, we appreciate that you are showing an interest in joining the staff team.

Status
Not open for further replies.