Leaving for real, no turning back.

Reaction score
Meanwhile in 2 weeks:

/ooc HEY GUYS IM PACK JETERSON AND IM NEW WHAT DO I DO HERE

funny-boy-fake-mustache-disguise-21979728.jpg

Reaction score
Actual Furries wouldn't call me a furry, cause the only thing I like is the art and the community. I don't want a fursuit, I don't want to fuck animals or ever fucking support it, however I can tell that here, but having a picture and the art then you're apparently "Automaticly" one, so theres nothing I can do about it, and I wont change the fact I like the art and the community, many of them are actually friendly people.

Reaction score
Could have used another thing that would be better or bigger, but thanks appreciate it xd.

Reaction score
just be yourself lol nobody should give a fuck what ur into and whatnot

Reaction score
Sadly that's how perpheads runs today, but appreciate your comment.

Ayjay

Reaction score
I think if the list of players in your post can have a good impact on you, it proves there's plenty more good experiences you can have despite a few bad instances. Getting the balance between gaming and your real life right is incredibly important, you do need to be a little bit more thick skinned on the internet, but you can have some great laughs with some great people if you look past some of the bad.

I sincerely hope you don't leave for too long, as (I'm sure) many others agree.

I hope you sort out any issues you might be having recently.

Reaction score
To add on to this, being on the internet longer makes you to get used to all the negativity, which is a good thing. Because as Ayjay said, you need to be a bit more thick skinned on the internet.
At this point I don't really care if someone calls me shit, or just straight up RDMs me. Sure I'll make an F6 or in the extreme cases an AR, but I refuse to take it further, or let my emotions decide what I do. The best course of action is to not give a reply, especially when influenced by emotions. Go back to it later, you're in better control at a later time anyway.

Reaction score
Actual Nazi's wouldn't call me a Nazi, cause the only thing i like is Hitler's art and Mein kampff. I don't want to wear an SS uniform, i don't want to kill jews or ever support it, however i can tell that here, Having Mein Kampff and liking hitler's art you're apparently "automaticall"one. So there's nothing i can do about it, and i won't change the fact i like hitler's art and Mein kampff, many nazi's were really friendly people.

Reaction score
Listen, if you leave by making a goodbye thread or forcing yourself to leave because you're addicted trust me you won't be gone long. The reason I no longer play is that I generally have lost fun for the pc because once you realize how much fun you can have whilst spending time with your mates and your family you become distant with your computer because you are more interested in what's happening in the real world. Start planning to spend time with mates go to parties and shit and have fun, stop watching anime or being a furry because how the general public see it and no matter what people say like "Be yourself no matter what everyone thinks" its a load of bullshit because people are going to judge you no matter what and if you can't take that on the chin then you need to change.

Reaction score
The furry thing is nothing I really give a damn about, I was aware of these consequences when I chose to be one, but appreciate the other things.