Leaving for real, no turning back.

Reaction score
Just because others don't have the self-discipline to willingly leave PERP for their own benefit doesn't mean you don't.

I left in 2017/2018 and it was great, everything changed for me. I came back when I was confident I wouldn't fall back into old habits, give it a go.

Reaction score
She was a furry!! Dun dun dun. I loved her!!! Dun dun dun. She was beeeeeeeeautiful!!! Dun dun dun!

Reaction score
I didn't say I'm not a furry, I said actual furries wouldn't call me it, I call myself a furry and others do and idrc

Reaction score
Jack, You have been one of my first people I met in perp when i started playing it. We were so much together untill I started going on with others. And then we kind of seperated. And then after a time we met eachother again, in an org. Which I left later on and had some discussion about that. But after 2 weeks when you were back of the ban you had gotten. You were still the one who made me play this game. And I will miss you. Who cares about people calling you a furry. They also say im a weeb. But who cares. Its your personality or not. Maybe others dont like it. But don't let them have an impact on you life. I have also been through some hard time everyone bullying me. But i stepped up. And so do you. I will miss you bud, And hope you come back. Good luck with cathing some girls! ;)

Btw, How is my RTU application going to end up if you're resigned? Am i getting a new ancestor?

Reaction score
As Ayjay said in his post above, the ability to balance your your real life and your online life is really important, if you know me well you will probably realise I always take breaks throughout the year, Ill play for a few months and then stop for a few months, which I am currently doing now I've taken time off to focus on education and so on. When I was playing on the other hand, I still made sure I had time for my friends and family and still seshing on the weekend like a beast ;). I'm currently on an LOA for the PD whilst I do my exams and so on. If you do need a break just request an LOA and put your gaming on a pause, its not going to go anywhere. I have realised that taking these breaks are rather important as I don't veil myself from society but then also can return back at any time. As you said you were "Addicted" to gaming, obviously this isn't really good for your health so taking breaks is great and you're not sitting in your room in a ball of sweat, go out and do things you enjoy, for example I play a shit ton of basketball etc so just go out and find something you do like. PS don't hit me with "Gaming is all I enjoy, I don't enjoy sports or anything else" well find something.

I hope you take this into consideration in all honesty, we all bo through these situations where we want to quit PERP/Gaming and then regret it later on. I did ramble on a bit but I hope this helps and we all wish to see you playing in the future, I know we will!

Reaction score
or you could play ur computer as a fun hobby and still hold a job and see ur friends regularly like the rest of us average people

Zoephix

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Its sad to see you go, I will definitely never forget the fun moments we had.

I wish you goodluck in the future, and will keep my hopes on you returning one or the other day.
Thank you for being there, as a real friend ♥️

Reaction score
i didnt even state or imply that im a girl u can look at the thread lmfao and it was a meme and who said i was doing it for attention? you dont know anything so dont try to act like you do

Piz

Reaction score
yikes! Smo can sell perpcash but no one is buying his friendship ;(