[Lg] Hoodini ♥ Enforcer application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: [Lg] Hoodini ♥

IN-GAME NAME: Hinata Kagura

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:41578385

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER: My dream is to become an enforcer in the Perpheads server, i love to help the new people answer there questions help them get what they need. im active on the server alot [but not alot on the forum] i start playing on this server since 2014-2015 and i really love this server i allways wanted to be enforcer and help the cummunity. i never been an admin but i love to give it a try. i know the rules and laws. i play alot at night when not alot people online but people break rules cuz no admins on and i can stop them even that admins not online dont break rules.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Im can be active on TS

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: im not really sure how much bans/warning i have on record but from when i came back on the server i've changed i re read the rules cuz this server i love i play here alot my friends calling me computer boy cuz im not going out alot cuz im on the server cuz i really love it and i enjoy playing here.

REQUIREMENTS:

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:
  1. Your time played on the server must be at least one week.-YES
  2. No recent in-game bans and warnings on record. PERMA ban
  3. You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforcethem.-YES
  4. You must have access to and use a microphone .-YES
  5. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server -YES

Reaction score
He's a good guy and is active only sad thing is I don't really see you that much in help chat but I don't know what you have been like since I have been away but it's neutral for me in the post is the reason why I am neutral rating this.

Reaction score
Yes, you are active, but most of the time SWAT, so I really can't say how your RP or your rule-/ law knowledge is, because you don't show much of yourself. Furthermore, you aren't really active in the help chat.
Sorry but it is a -support from me.

Reaction score
-Support

I can't see you ever handling this position. Last time you got raided by a cop you broke multiple rules and even disconnected to avoid losing your gun and to evade being arrested. @GraveDinosaur

Reaction score
+/- Support! Mostly + because whenever i been with you i've been S.W.A.T. and you've always took it serious and played it out well as a 4 man team! - Because you've been perm'd in the past!

Good luck!

Deleted member 4084

+/-
You play an amazing character of roleplay, and you're very polite *cough* Criminal *cough*.
Understand basic knowledge of rules / laws.
Friendly guy.

Deleted member 1235

To be honest I personally have never roleplayed with you so can't see how good you are at it. However I've not seen you helping in OOC or express your rule knowledge. You also don't tend to post much when it comes to engaging on the forums.

Neutral for now, show yourself some more and engage more in the community
Good luck

Reaction score
Hey Hinata, I only ever see you play SWAT all day, and thats not what I would consider roleplay, however if you want to go for enforcer I recomend trying to play as an officer or doing some other things as a civ. I would also get more known within the community, as I believe some people are not entirely sure who you are.

From me its a -Support

Reaction score
Granted, you are very active member of the community however I don't think that you're enforcer material as of yet. Like others have already stated you are always SWAT which is not very role-play based job it's more just get called to a shoot-out and shoot then go back and wait another hour and do it over again. Try to stick out more and be active in the /help chat, and on TS and show your rule knowledge off.

-Support.

Reaction score
Denied

The administration team do not feel you are ready for this position. In order to improve for future applications we suggest you do the following; work on your communication skills and ability to deal with heated situations - specifically when it concerns you personally, work on your rule knowledge and demonstrate the ability to follow and enforce them consistently.

Status
Not open for further replies.