Liam's Enforcer Application [5th Attempt]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Liam

IN-GAME NAME: Liam Belinsky

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:6003289

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER: I first joined PERPHeads in August 2013. When I joined I was fresh out the boat from DarkRP didn't know what rules were and I didn't wanna know really. I got banned within my first month of play by Xquality. That didn't stop me from breaking more rules I had major breaks in between my time here and it took me until July 2014 to actually realize what I was doing and to read the rules once I did that a little while later I made this application: https://perpheads.com/threads/liams-enforcer-application-yes-youre-actually-seeing-this.2833/

I had a lot of support behind my back.. in the end it did get denied and so did the one I made after it. After that I totally lost motivation and turned 'rogue' didn't really care about the community, didn't really care what happened to me punishment wise and stacked up a few warnings IG and on the forum. I have not had a warning since January 2015 and I have not had a ban since October 2014.

That being said, that clearly show's I know the rules to a good extent.. I'm known by most of the community, I will always have a lot of support behind my back and I believe I have changed. I no longer feel the need to act disrespectfully towards anybody on the forum, on the server or anywhere. I really think that I am ready for the position of enforcer and all I need is the senior administration's backing.

In that past week I've helped 2 new players. One being a friend of @arron/faith I saw him running around the City, told him to hop in my car. Got him a nice pink sweater and some pots and seeds - started growing then give him a weapon to use. Let him base with my organization and then he left for school. I got the satisfaction out of that - most players don't get the support they need they just get mugged and leave or they just leave because they don't know what to do.

The second one was today, he was at the bottom of the overpass and I let him in my car. I showed him around the city, told me how good the server looked saying it had everything. Got him some seeds and pots explained how VIP works and let him base with me. Got him in his first police chase and he got his first kill with me. There's another player that can come on the server and know what to do.

I really hope this one can finally be accepted, even though I had one denied last week I really need you to understand I have changed. C'mon even @WilliamVamsti likes me now :)

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:
No, but I can be.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I just want to put it out there again that I have truly changed. I talk to everybody in this server with respect and try to solve problems as much as possible by commenting on Action Requests and Warning Disputes. I will be doing that a lot more too, I just hope you guys can but your support in me and I won't do you wrong :)

Reaction score
Honestly, you haven't given yourself enough time to try improve yourself more on the points that Moron said when you were denied. I personally would have waited at least a week before posting my next application.

I still have the same opinion as I did on my last application. I know you have been active a lot more lately, however I don't think you have taken time to try and get to know more of the players around the community. Just hop on the general channel for a bit, and socialize with people you don't usually talk to. Once again, considering I haven't been given the opportunity to see your rule knowledge/role play skill, I will be neutral.

Reaction score
Liam has helped me so much today i was asking loads of people for help around the place and people ignored me apart from him he showed me around the map showed me how to make guns invited me to his org and helped me to understand the the rules and laws of the server he is amazing :)

Reaction score
So you made your last application 6 days ago and got denied because of your ill record and interaction/behavior with others within the community and you just said that "you don't feel as if I need to improve on them" (your interaction with the community/Moron's points) which is why you were denied in the first place?

Your best option would've been to improve on what Moron said you lacked at not ignore his reasons on why he and the staff didn't feel as if you were ready to become Enforcer yet.

That's a -support from me, this just shows poor judgement and arrogance on your part imo.

Reaction score
Okay so now I'm no longer on my phone. @Ezrider I'd really like for you to read this and you know what, anybody else that wonders why I've made another application so fast :)

First of all! I'd like to point one main thing out, @MrAaron posted one of his enforcer applications here:

https://perpheads.com/threads/aaron-doman-mraaron-enforcer-application.8995/ - That was on the 9th of july. It got denied on the 16th of July.

Then just over 1 week later he made his next application: https://perpheads.com/threads/aaron-domans-enforcer-application.9309/

Which then went on to be accepted on 28th of July. So I believe that, if I did need to change, it's highly possible to do so in a short amount of time. But the main reason that I have made my application this early is so I have a spot light on me, if you apply for enforcer you get noticed more and people look out for things that you do, especially the staff team and senior administration team. Therefore I believe I'd get the attention I need, so they know I've improved in the ways I believe I need to.

So, me making this application is far from arrogance and far from being ignorant. I'm just doing what I believe is best for me to get the position, but as I said; thanks for the reply! I appreciate it whether it is negative points or positive.

I've even asked Moron how to improve, that's how far from ignorant it really is.

Reaction score
Okay so now I'm no longer on my phone. @Ezrider I'd really like for you to read this and you know what, anybody else that wonders why I've made another application so fast :)

First of all! I'd like to point one main thing out, @MrAaron posted one of his enforcer applications here:

https://perpheads.com/threads/aaron-doman-mraaron-enforcer-application.8995/ - That was on the 9th of july. It got denied on the 16th of July.

Then just over 1 week later he made his next application: https://perpheads.com/threads/aaron-domans-enforcer-application.9309/

Which then went on to be accepted on 28th of July. So I believe that, if I did need to change, it's highly possible to do so in a short amount of time. But the main reason that I have made my application this early is so I have a spot light on me, if you apply for enforcer you get noticed more and people look out for things that you do, especially the staff team and senior administration team. Therefore I believe I'd get the attention I need, so they know I've improved in the ways I believe I need to.

So, me making this application is far from arrogance and far from being ignorant. I'm just doing what I believe is best for me to get the position, but as I said; thanks for the reply! I appreciate it whether it is negative points or positive.

I've even asked Moron how to improve, that's how far from ignorant it really is.
I do concede that he did get accepted a week after being denied however, he wasn't given a descriptive reason like yours for his denial. Therefore his situation is completely different from yours.

Reaction score
79e3599921.png
@Ezrider

Reaction score
Hey guys.

Thought I'd add some screenshots of me helping another new players! and the story as it happened :)

I picked him up in the City, he came back to my base.. said he wanted to make money :)
c886869036.jpg

I took him to the shop, told him what he needed. Indeed it, it did take some time lol
e56a2ceffe.jpg

He asked me how he'd contact me when he was next in the City. So I added him to my organization just to make things easier for him and he also knows he has people that will help him when he's next on :)
746e324c51.jpg

Here's him giving his pots to Hinata, for her to craft into big pots. Also my Organization welcoming him! :)
6a71d335c9.jpg

Then here's him dropping his pots wrong, lol.. Had to teach him to right click em' :)
f7dc9f2556.jpg

Anyway that's another new player I've helped. And as we speak I've just helped another one - I really do find it pleasing when a new player actually knows how to play instead of being mugged! Thanks for reading and viewing the images :D

Reaction score
Denied

The Senior Administration team do not feel you are ready for this position, as stated on your previous application you have burned many bridges in your time within the community and your record does not at all support a position in the staff team. This leaves the Senior Administration team to be uncertain about your rule knowledge and ability to follow and uphold them consistently.

Status
Not open for further replies.