Liam's Enforcer Application (Yes you're actually seeing this)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME:
Liam / Liam Belinsky

England

STEAM ID:
STEAM_0:0:6003289

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER:
First of all, you're probably thinking 'woah a guy with so many bans is applying for enforcer!'
which is a very negative thought. 8 bans is a lot of bans. But I'm going to try to explain me and my bans and why I'm really applying so sit back and relax; First of all, I've been playing this server since August 6th 2013. I wasn't very active between August and December, but my activity levels went higher February times. My first ever ban was in September. I was fresh from DarkRP didn't know what serious roleplay was, didn't want to. I was one of those usual trolls that came on and thought oh, everything is going to be like DarkRP. But no, it wasn't. My first ban was by Xquality and it was for running in fire to resist arrest, which I think is extremely immature of me and retarded. But I didn't care that I got banned, I found it funny
and now I'm paying the price.

My second ban was in December. It was by Xquality and it was for dragging a body away infront of cops and a medic. Now, this was also very immature and a big fail. But I wasn't really into the server and I didn't know the rules one bit. I didn't think to stop to read which is my own fault but I don't want to be judged on this.

My third ban was from Ragnarock. Breaking rule 5d. I have no idea what that is so I can't comment on it.

My fourth ban, was from Ind. I shot an officer for pulling me and my friend over. I have no explanation for this, just I didn't care what happened I didn't think I'd make friends like I have to this day and feel so welcomed in a community.

My fifth ban, was from Fexxe. I'm currently trying to get it removed. It was for 10 minutes and states no reason. But the reason was he said I tried to CDM someone. Which was incorrect. I tried to explain myself but he wasn't having none of it. Then decided to ban me for a mere 10 minutes. - Ban has been removed

My sixth ban, was in May. Not so long back, and it was for killing an officer for ticketing my vehicle. A stupid mistake which I made. And regret, of course. Back then I was thought of as a rule breaking minge. But I'm happy that I'm not thought of as that person anymore.

My seventh ban, was in June. And it was for killing someone in front of the bank and Hospital. I was in the Belinsky's, I was ordered to kill and it's what I did, trying to impress Evil (Viktor) now I think of it as a huge mistake, and wish I didn't turn so aggressive. Killing people for the
most idiotic reasons.

My eighth and final ban. Was for shooting someones car after a successful mugging. Now, the reason I shot his car was because all I got out of the mugging was a phone. He laughed about it, which quite annoyed me. So I then decided to shoot his car. Which I know. It is excessive negativity and should not of been done.

Guys. You see above. It's what I used to be. A rule breaking minge. That isn't me to this very day. I'm not a person who can recognize when rules are being broken in my surroundings. I stop to inform them what they're doing wrong and they thank me, which is a good feeling. I'm also one of the most experienced and active non staff members right now and soon I'll have nothing else to do on PERPHeads I'm nearly 100 firearms and I'll have my dream car. Then what is there for me to do? But please. Do not judge me by my bad past. Judge me by my present.

I've been here for a very long time. I've just got usto the rules as I've gone along as I didn't read them. I think I have what it takes to enforce rules.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER:
A long time ago before I came to PERPHeads I owned 5 Garry’s Mod server. Where I had to manage everything. I also had a dark rp server in that which is why I was such a bad player when I first came.

I’ve also been an admin on a PERP server a year back the server was called PhysRP. The server closed down.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK?:
Very I’m on everyday from morning till night.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:
I believe that I’ve changed in my attitude towards the server and my rule knowledge. I’ve been told by various staff members that I’ve also changed and they usto think I was a retard but now they think different. I’ve really changed from my past. I’d love to enforce the rules on this server. Would be amazing.

CONTACT INFORMATION:
Steam: Sie77 / Liam☠
Teamspeak: Liam
Forum: Liam

Reaction score
Fuck the bans, Liam is awesome. You have a very good rule knowledge (a reason why you left the belinskys before), a excellent rp style and he is a awesome person. He can definetly have a try as an Enforcer.

Ash

Reaction score
+Support, you do have some bans, however it's the person you are now not when you recived the bans. I feel that you would be able to enforce the rules easily.

Trande

+ support. Incredibly friendly guy. I talked a lot with him the last few days, and I am 100% sure he will be an great Enforcer.

Ayjay

Reaction score
You have my complete support, a few of them bans can be removed taking you down to around 6; but either way these were from a long time ago and I fully know that you understand the rules to the extent where you can become an enforcer.

"He laughed about it, which quite annoyed me. So I then decided to shoot his car" - Don't worry about this, it's not against the rules according to Bolli.

Reaction score
Mannerwaffel said:
Fuck the bans, Liam is awesome. You have a very good rule knowledge (a reason why you left the belinskys before), a excellent rp style and he is a awesome person. He can definetly have a try as an Enforcer.
Thank you so much manner. Means a lot. I want this job so much.

Reaction score
Ash said:
+Support, you do have some bans, however it's the person you are now not when you recived the bans. I feel that you would be able to enforce the rules easily.
Thanks a lot :)

Reaction score
Trande said:
+ support. Incredibly friendly guy. I talked a lot with him the last few days, and I am 100% sure he will be an great Enforcer.
Thanks for the support trande :D

Reaction score
AyJay said:
You have my complete support, a few of them bans can be removed taking you down to around 6; but either way these were from a long time ago and I fully know that you understand the rules to the extent where you can become an enforcer.

"He laughed about it, which quite annoyed me. So I then decided to shoot his car" - Don't worry about this, it's not against the rules according to Bolli.
This is a huge support from someone like you Ayjay and I'm happy you feel this way :)

Reaction score
Carter Gucci was someone that didn't care for what he did. That's the past. Liam Belinsky is someone who abides by the rules. Someone who you can easily talk to. Someone who knows what to do and knows when he has done things right and wrong. I've put Liam in a few situations and he has shown that he knows the rules and e have roleplayed together; you were great. Liam Belinsky is the new Liam. I would like Liam Belinsky in the PERPHeads staff team. (TL;DR Liam is like a new person who shouldn't be judged by the past and is capable being in the staff team. + support).

Reaction score
SenlinGames said:
Carter Gucci was someone that didn't care for what he did. That's the past. Liam Belinsky is someone who abides by the rules. Someone who you can easily talk to. Someone who knows what to do and knows when he has done things right and wrong. I've put Liam in a few situations and he has shown that he knows the rules and e have roleplayed together; you were great. Liam Belinsky is the new Liam. I would like Liam Belinsky in the PERPHeads staff team. (TL;DR Liam is like a new person who shouldn't be judged by the past and is capable being in the staff team. + support).
Thanks a lot Senlin. Massive support from you, that comment explains too much. Thanks again :)

Reaction score
SenlinGames said:
I made a mistake, I meant he shouldn't be judged for the past, I'll edit it when possible.

Reaction score
SenlinGames said:
Carter Gucci and his GMC.

Reaction score
SenlinGames said:
Haha. Yep and transit van!

Reaction score
+Support Liam is an awesome guy. He has had problems in the past but I never see him break rules when I RP with him. Good to you Liam.

Deleted member 5920

+Support He is funniest LT ever and I have never seen him break a rule.

Reaction score
SenlinGames said:
And the 300C

Reaction score
Brosteen said:
+Support Liam is an awesome guy. He has had problems in the past but I never see him break rules when I RP with him. Good to you Liam.
Thanks a lot brosteen :D

Bow

Reaction score
Your honestly makes me give you +support
I hope our differences can be solved Li.

Status
Not open for further replies.