Liam's Enforcer Application (Yes you're actually seeing this)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I've got 1 ban removed. I'm hoping I can get 1 more removed, I know it's still a lot. But 6 is better than 8 :)

Reaction score
+support, i don't know you or have met you in game, but the fact that, yes; you may have bans but you understand why you got banned and so you have read the rules a million times i guess!

Reaction score
HyDro Killer said:
+support, i don't know you or have met you in game, but the fact that, yes; you may have bans but you understand why you got banned and so you have read the rules a million times i guess!
I don't think I've met you in-game, what's your name? And believe me I know the rules and what's right and wrong inside out :)

Reaction score
+Support - Liam is a great person to be around and has a great personality, his rule knowledge is great and he's a funny person. Good luck bro!

Reaction score
MrLewis122 said:
+Support - Liam is a great person to be around and has a great personality, his rule knowledge is great and he's a funny person. Good luck bro!
Thanks a lot Lewis :)

Reaction score
+ support, you know and understand all the rules, and you inform people when they're breaking them in a calm and polite manner.

Reaction score
Denied - The Senior Administration team do not think you are ready for the position. You need to prove to us somehow that you can do it, the warnings and bans can't get set aside, however long ago they were added.

Status
Not open for further replies.