Liam's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Liam

IN-GAME NAME: Liam Belinsky

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:6003289

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER: Well, I've been at this community for 793 Or 2 years, 2 months, 2 days. I've applied for enforcer twice in this space, both obviously being denied due to my obvious lack of rule knowledge, when I do think back at it now I do strongly believe I wasn't ready. Mainly because I was still breaking rules and getting punishments. But as it stands I haven't had a warning in 10 months. And I haven't had a ban in 1 year. That proves my rule knowledge is an extremely good standard. I have been back a few weeks, but my activity is very good now I am on everyday, most days and mostly all night every night. I feel like I am more than ready to become an enforcer.

I've recently got that buzz back for perp, becoming an enforcer would give me a new experience, which I haven't experienced here yet.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Not currently, because I don't really speak to anybody on there, but SA team will know I can be active.

I will admit to being disrespectful to some staff members and to some community members, that has changed. That was when not interest was present, no idea why I turned for. But I apologize for anybody, that I may have upset.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: All thought I have a lot of punishments, when I applied last time Swiper said I needed to go some time without a warning or ban and that has what's been done.

Thanks for reading!

Reaction score
Haven't actually seen much of you at all around the community, although I do know you have been a lot more active lately. Try to get to know some of the newer players around the community, maybe go onto the general channels on team speak and chat with some members.

Considering I can't judge your role play/rule knowledge due to not seeing much of you, I'll stick with neutral.

Good Luck with your application :)

Reaction score
Been in two orgs and i'm currently in your newest now, although you have a temper when i comes to controlling some people you actually stay well within the rules and seem a mature enough person and player to take on the role!

+Support! Best of luck!

Reaction score
You have my support due to having an outstanding knowledge of the rules from what I saw while I was roleplaying with you.
I would love to see you in the staff team Liam, best of luck.

Reaction score
Denied

The Administration team do not feel you are ready to maintain a position within the staff team. Reasons for this include a very ill record both in game and on the forums. Countless occasions of specific distaste, insolence and harassment towards other members of the community does not bode well for a prospect Enforcer applicant.

Status
Not open for further replies.