LinkerNippel's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
In-Game name: Kelly Milla

SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:52388920

Why should you be an enforcer?:I should be an enforcer because i think that i am ready for it. I am very active on the server and i want to get the newcommers a good start. I had a few bad things to, like bans and warnings. But i learned out of my faults. Like everybody should do. I want to see all the players on the good path, so that they don't break rules and stuff. And i also think that i am kinda a very politely and nice person. I want to help players out if they got problems. I always will keep calm in my possible Enforcer - Situation and stuff. If i have done anything wrong there or somebody feels that i am a bad player we can talk about that. I will always try to get better and better.

Have you been admin on any other server?: Yes, i was Admin on a Trouble in Terrorists Town Server and Moderator in a Dark RP server. The people loved me there.

Do you have anything else to say: Yea. I wasn't that good player at the start of my carrer on the PH server. I got a few warnings for FailRP and things like that. I was once banned for Meta-Gaming and another time for all my warnings. But i learned out of my faults. I also have a microphone. My English isn't that bad, but it could be better. If you dont think, that i am good enough for this Enforcer position, just leave a post with a - Support and the Reason. I can understand that. Thanks for reading and maybe, we'll see ingame.

Contact information: Steam: LinkerNippel Skype: makesi83

Best Regards

LinkerNippel (Nibbli)

Reaction score
+support
I Like you. I knwo you from the game you help Much people and you are often Online.I think with the warnings. Everyone makes Mistakes and if you start its normal to make 1 or 2 Mistakes. Was the same by me.Just play Normal and try to dont get more warnings but from me: +SUPPORT;)
-DevilGirl

Reaction score
Sorry but you have 11 warnings. I don't think you are ready and I don't think you know the rules.

Reaction score
LEWIS 088 said:
Sorry but you have 11 warnings. I don't think you are ready and I don't think you know the rules.
Yes, but as i said, i learned out of all my faults and i know the rules. ;) But thanks for your Post.

Reaction score
I see you a lot in-game but you are ,as many people here, not takeing some things serious and you srew a lot up. Sry but with 11 warnings i can't say that will come through...

- Support

Reaction score
Mannerwaffel said:
I see you a lot in-game but you are ,as many people here, not takeing some things serious and you srew a lot up. Sry but with 11 warnings i can't say that will come through...

- Support
I can understand that. But as i said, i learned out of my faults.

Reaction score
In march you had seven warnings. Now you have eleven. I have been in some admin situations with you and from warnings it seems to be the same stuff. - Support.
Just doesn't seem like you will learn.

Reaction score
-support Your english is mediocre, you've got plenty of warnings and nothing shows that you really are ready for the enforcer position... Sorry, but I have to tell the truth. Good luck with your app.

Reaction score
NewCrafterLP said:
+support
I Like you. I knwo you from the game you help Much people and you are often Online.I think with the warnings. Everyone makes Mistakes and if you start its normal to make 1 or 2 Mistakes. Was the same by me.Just play Normal and try to dont get more warnings but from me: +SUPPORT;)
-DevilGirl
Protip: this is English, not German ;)

Reaction score
You're not terrible active and when you are, you usually break rules. -support, sorry

Reaction score
Nuka said:
You're not terrible active and when you are, you usually break rules. -support, sorry
Thanks for your opinion. But i really don't know which rules i break. ;)

Reaction score
PhlyTrikx said:
-support Your english is mediocre, you've got plenty of warnings and nothing shows that you really are ready for the enforcer position... Sorry, but I have to tell the truth. Good luck with your app.
Your opinion. I appreciate that. :)

Reaction score
Blackdown said:
In march you had seven warnings. Now you have eleven. I have been in some admin situations with you and from warnings it seems to be the same stuff. - Support.
Just doesn't seem like you will learn.
Well, thanks for your opinion. I can totally understand. :D

Reaction score
+ Support, because I often played with him and he gives his best to stick to the rules. He could fit into an Enforcer.
At least a trial chance would be awesome. I wish you all the best, mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.