make site more mobile friendly

Reaction score
hello website dev(s) is it possible to make plebheads.com a bit more mobile friendly? The only reason I'm saying this really is because I can't comment on things even in landscape mode which is outrageous and violates my human rights.

bc593a4272.jpg

A 1440p, 5.7 inch display which is unable to comment.

Thank you x

Reaction score
My tablet crashes alot mainly to do with threads with a large post count however navigation is no problem.

With mobile devices maybe a button that lists the sections of the forums mobile devices have a feature that is better than drop down windows well I know androids do.

Reaction score
it's mostly how the template is designed, my phone in it's aids resolution can use the comment function on the default theme and some others on a diffrent forum.. No doubt it can be added in the dropdown or regular menu, and when your phone isnt 1080P+ landscape mode can hold 3 sentences and it's awful and this too doesn't always work

the website and the theme are pretty mobile friendly tbh, it's just the comment function which seems to only like some devices.

+ pls fix

Ayjay

Reaction score
The functionality of the website is determined by the theme we are using (Currently PixelExit Core) and myself I feel it runs fluidly and does exactly what it should. The comment thing has always been an issue and I don't think that it's really fixable, I've seen the same comment system on other forums and it's the same issue.

Who knows, we could maybe have an app if someone was willing to make one.