mass unban (with exceptions)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Main idea: to mass unban players

Description: to mass unban everyone except cheaters, ddosers and maybe ban evaders

Pros: player base will rise again
more players will donate
more money for owners

Cons: literally none cuz more players = more money

Reaction score
Whether or not my opinion is valid, this would probably help bring back the player base. It might be a lot of work to start with for the staff team but I doubt people who have been banned for a long time would want to re-offend.

Reaction score
yes, i think people should be unbanned however, there was a lot of toxic people who are now banned. I think perp has become a better place less toxic wise. Some people took things ooc all the time and it did negatively affect people.

Yes, you guys say 'Nothing wrong with org beef' however people took things way to far and i suppose you guys know what i'm on about.

I think if people really want to be unbanned they should make appeals and let staff members be a lot more lenient with dealing with them. After as @Mage said its a game....You're supposed to have fun.

Deleted member 4116

As I said alot of other communities I played on have done this. A3L was one of those communities, their player base was slowly fading away so they decided to unban all the player besides DDosing, Doxing, Hacking or Cheating players. This made their server skyrocket as of current they have always a full server even EU time the server is filled 80%. If perp implies this suggestion aswell I can guarantee the server will populated again.

A3L Mass unban
85a71248871417aa0aecafe05da098fd.png

Reaction score
might as well unban cheaters that have been banned for more than 5 months as well. If everyone deserves another chance they do as well.

Reaction score
This has been done before in 2013/14. Most of the permanent bans pre 2014 were changed to 6 months (atleast the ones with reasons lol).

This is something we will certainly discuss in the next meeting. We will also take the community's input, so please keep discussing.

Last edited:
Reaction score
This has been done before in 2013/14. Most of the permanent bans pre 2014 were changed to 6 months (atleast the ones with reasons lol).

This is something we will certainly discuss in the next meeting. We will also take the community's input, so please keep discussing.
Just do it, whats the worst that can happen? If shit starts happening, just ban players again like before, and those who got their "second chance" are not allowed to come back if they fuck it up again.

Deleted member 4116

What about the people that ban evaded or assisted a ban evader? What's up with them? Do they have a chance of appeal if their original ban was not something like cheating, ddosing, doxing, hacking ect.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score

Free @Murtsley and the Ayrian race will rise again.

Reaction score
What about the people that ban evaded or assisted a ban evader? What's up with them? Do they have a chance of appeal if their original ban was not something like cheating, ddosing, doxing, hacking ect.
I'd say so, as those people have actually successfully appealed before, so this shouldn't really be any different.

Reaction score
Removing bans from record so that everyone will get a fresh start, as someone said above, if they mess up, you can easily ban them again.

Reaction score
Please do this. Perpheads is dying and I think this is a step in the right direction to make Perp populated again.

Quick edit: currently 11 people online, used to be 40 online this time... Do something before it's too late...

Last edited:
Reaction score
ngl Id actually really like to see something like this. It’s sad to see people you enjoy playing with banned for stupid things or just get fed up and leave from the zero-tolerance approach the staff seems to take with people nowadays. (Especially over forum banter and ‘mean words’ because apparently nobody can bear to see ‘nigga’ in the shoutbox without being a crybaby and developing PTSD or some shit.)
This is a ridiculous statement, you're saying that we have zero tolerance when it comes to "mean words" and such, yes we do because if we let it happen once or twice it becomes routine and that "one time banter" becomes the general language in our community which is something we don't want, and where do you drag the line between it being banter or not, just because you think it's banter doesn't mean everyone does.

And if we go ahead and allow you saying words like the n word in your "banter" and we then go ahead and ban someone else for it they will obviously use you not being banned against us, so instead of having a major clusterfuck around it we have decided to forbid it completely.

Status
Not open for further replies.