Misel return to helper?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Misel

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:49927919
IN-GAME NAME: Nikola Rodic

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?:
I have been here for a long time and I have gotten to know many people. I have also been a helper before but I went inactive which is something I would like to address. I understand my demotion, but the situation I was in during that time was out of my control, I don't want to go into it too deep as it would take up a lot of this application but I am deeply sorry for going inactive without telling anyone and hopefully, this will not occur again! I really enjoyed my time as a helper prior to my demotion and I was a bit sad when I saw that I got demoted. I have always enjoyed helping people and I always will.

WHY SHOULD WE CHOOSE YOU? I have been here since 2015 or that was the year I joined the server for the first time, I have been through changes, times where there were low player counts, and times where the player count has been very high as I feel like it is now. I have been a helper before and I remember what my duty is and what powers I hold and what I am allowed to and not allowed to do. I have good knowledge of the server rules and excellent knowledge of the server laws. I know every aspect of the server and how everything works and it will not be an issue for me to explain this to other players who need help. I have been in admin sits where I have been punished and I see that as a positive thing as I have learned from this and now I have not had anything against it for three years. I'm still the same guy the staff team accepted the last time I have not changed a lot the last 6 months or however long it has been and I still possess the ability to help the community.

DO YOU HAVE ANY RELEVANT EXPERIENCE?: Yes!, I have been a helper here before not too long ago so I know what it takes to be one.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?: I would like to add that I am sorry I became inactive last time, it was out of my control and if I get accepted again I won't be taking any pauses or inactive for a while without telling the staff team or the community manager as Efan seems to be in control now. Thanks for reading!

Requirements:

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:

• Your time played on the server must be at least one week (press Q in-game to check this)
  • No warnings within the last month or bans within the last month, this includes both the forums and the server.
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them.
  • You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server

Last edited:
Reaction score
You are really friendly and unbiased from what I've seen but I feel like your activity isn't exactly perfect. That may not be 100% sure but that is my opinion.

Reaction score
Thank you for the feedback Tinky! You are not wrong, I haven't been the most active however this is something I'm working on and I try to get on every chance I have.

Reaction score
You were a really good Helper from what I remember and hopefully you'll stick around as one for a lot longer

Status
Not open for further replies.