Moderators overstepping their bounds and enforcing rules that do not exist (BOOMER THREAD 2.0)

Reaction score
Might I suggest that if you feel that a staff member is doing something inappropriate and are misusing their rank, to please make a staff complaint? This clearly seems to be one of your concerns as displayed in the appendices section of your post.

While I think that drawing attention to the staff team as a whole is perfectly fine, and may be beneficial to solve a problem, the way you have presented it does not feel serious and could be done without the satire. This way, we can all have a civil discussion and not a bunch of people just saying rude shit about community members as a call to action.

Furthermore, these concerns of "community is dead" etc. are 100% valid and of real concern to the staff team and the rest of the community. The reason that sometimes these threads are brushed under the rug is that they are nothing but someone trying to be a big ol meme and get some winner ratings. -- At the end of the day, if you feel like you are able to bring a serious suggestion about how to fix any of these problems, please do.
I've called out instances of it, they were removed by disgruntled moderators.

Haha funny man stuff ensures that people read it, if I wrote it like every other post, no one would engage with it, this has created an open forum (well, when people don't delete things it's open).

The staff complaint procedure is hidden behind a Chinese wall, I'd rather air it out and let people talk about it.

The community is dead is just the same thing over and over again, and the same reasoning is provided. The reason why people aren't engaging with your video game is because there is a huge gap between players, those that start from the bottom stay there because of perpetual raids, they become police and end up having to deal with abuse because they're not experienced or they get shot in the head over a traffic stop (which the person says that they thought they were being pursued by police and then because they killed someone in-game in the last 20 minutes they get away with it or get off lightly), they go paramedic, they're shouted at because they don't know the map, they go firefighter they get bored, they go roadcrew, they get bored. Then the realisation hits: "Why am I playing this game when I could be playing NeoPets?"

Reaction score
You have to stop acting like staff are paid to babysit you. They don’t wanna deal with your shit frankly and they VOLUNTEER to deal with reports to make the community an enjoyable and welcoming place for everyone not just a select few who come on here to shit post and throw slurs around. They’re not paid to deal with this so why should they dedicate time dealing with people just trying to waste it?
"Enjoyable" fuck off lmao, I know tons of players who've noticed staff keep grudges against them, as far as spectating them in game just to find the tiniest breach so that they can warn them and get them booted

Reaction score
You have to stop acting like staff are paid to babysit you. They don’t wanna deal with your shit frankly and they VOLUNTEER to deal with reports to make the community an enjoyable and welcoming place for everyone not just a select few who come on here to shit post and throw slurs around. They’re not paid to deal with this so why should they dedicate time dealing with people just trying to waste it?
>stop acting like staff are paid to babysit you

we don't want to be babysat, so why are they doing so by using their powers excessively?