Moon's Helper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Moon
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:43436378
IN-GAME NAME: Jack Bingo

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?:
I've been apart of this community for about 6years now and I want to be helpful and benefit the server back for the good times I've gotten from it by taking on the Helper role head on by furtherly helping new players or other community members that might require an assistance whether it's in-game or in the forums etc. I also believe that with this role it'll also give me a part of enjoyment as well by assisting other community members to another extent with the tools that I currently don't have access to.

WHY SHOULD WE CHOOSE YOU:
My rule and law knowledge and overall experience within the server will be beneficial for the server and it's community members

I'm also very active throughout the day and I've also helped countless of players whether they're new or not, but just as another member there's a limit that one can do
where I'm inclined to believe that with this role I'll be able to achieve and take a little load from the enforcing team with the minor stuff like stopping new players from running across the intersection, monitoring the chat helping with in-game events etc.

DO YOU HAVE ANY RELEVANT EXPERIENCE?:
I have a little bit of dated experience in a staff role having been a staff member on a few games, including Garry's Mod.

I've learnt the server Inside and out over the years In the community. this in-depth knowledge of the server and its rules allows me to correctly assist other members of the community and would hugely aid me in doing so more effectively in the role of Helper.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:
Yes I'd like to say thank you for taking your time and reading my application for this role.

All feedback is appreciated!

Kind Regards

Moon.

Reaction score
I wonder when was the last time you used OOC or Help channel to reply a question.

Not that I say you never do but maybe I just didn't see you while doing so.

No doubt you're a good guy and I'd say maybe you should go for Enforcer instead of Helper if you wish to be part of the staff team.

Reaction score
I wonder when was the last time you used OOC or Help channel to reply a question.

Not that I say you never do but maybe I just didn't see you while doing so.

No doubt you're a good guy and I'd say maybe you should go for Enforcer instead of Helper if you wish to be part of the staff team.
Thanks for the feedback,
I'm very active in OOC and Help chat can be shown in logs but you've probably missed the messages like you mentioned. I have no interest in becoming an enforcer thus why I'm applying for Helper

Reaction score
Moon has went from being known as a toxic individual to a very kind and approachable person at any time. He is always down to help someone if they are in need of it, and is very active within the community. Moon deserves this role :D

Reaction score
Moon is a very active player, constantly using Help chat, extremely friendly, and always looking to help new players. No reason why he should not be successful in this application given the points made above and his great behavior.

Status
Not open for further replies.