Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: MoonTheGoon

IN-GAME NAME: Tom Henderson

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:79587560

2eda4144be.png

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:
I've been playing on this server for a big 4 years and have not had a dull moment. I've honestly went through puberty whilst on this server i went from being a 12 year old who was scared to use his mic to a 15 year old who likes to talk to pretty much everyone and enjoy playing pretty much everyday. I have developed my personality, and have met a variety of different people who i have had lots of fun with.

Now on to the why i want to be enforcer bit, its always been a wish of mine to become enforcer on a server which i have enjoyed many fun times on. I've seen several staff members come and go and have experienced god knows how many admin situations in my time bad and good ones, i have learned the general idea of what the staff team is all about and love to see the co-operation throughout the staff team. I feel as if my past mistakes have led me to become someone who knows the rules strongly and can enforce them very well, i have re-read the rules god knows how many times throughout these 4 years of playing. Admittedly i have made a lot of bad decisions in my past and throughout this year i have been improving upon my general knowledge and feel i have got it to a point where i will not get banned again and do not make the stupid rule breaks i did when i was younger. Of course i have had a bit of experience here and there, being staff on different garrys mod servers but nothing like what perpheads is. (I somehow always come running back to the server)

I get involved with the PD from time to time, but mainly go citizen a lot of the time. I have tried previously to get a better rank in the PD but i don't really get noticed and lose interest. I go police officer enough to maintain my role, which is enough.

This is where i feel i need to explain some of my regrets (I'm not just going to ignore this and hope it gets excused):
8a307386139f3faa17ecdc31ff3cc351.png

I am completely ashamed of this ban, i was so immature for doing this, i was 14 at the time and there is no excuse for doing what i did no matter what the age. I was very dumb, i knew what i did wrong and waited a long time reading the rules and getting ready to get unbanned (In total i think i waited like 5 months of the ban). You can see my ban appeal if you wanted to see what happened.
https://perpheads.com/threads/i-fucked-up.22423/
A ban i cringe about to this date.

I have 12 bans on my record a lot of them were in the 2013 - 14 period. I didn't really have much guidance when i was a sweater and did some stupid things. I just really didnt understand the game mode. Up to 2015 where i did start to get an idea of the rules and am extremely sorry for them.

I have racked up a total of 18 warnings also dating back to 2014.

I am extremely active on the forums, always going through peeping on people's replies, making a comment on what interests me, and sometimes go into the shoutbox.

In the past i have been called everything under the sun, i have been a salty little kid who winds about everything and have made a lot of dumb remarks to many people. Since being unbanned like i said i feel as if i have completely changed into a different personality many new players wont know me from back then however. I feel over these lot of months i have developed my character and have matured greatly, hopefully people can support that statement. After all, everybody makes mistakes in there past.

I have also, made god knows how many AR's that have been accepted.

I do hope that you will give me a shot at enforcer and i thank you for reading.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes i mainly go on there just to chat, with some friends and play some games. I go on whenever i got the time really, however know i can improve on this in the future.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: N/A I tried to make the enforcer application not to lengthy but with as much detail as possible without dragging my words.

REQUIREMENTS:

1. Your time played on the server must be at least one week. 4 Months and 10 days (I think more) ✔️ Last warning
    59727b67d0df655680e8bb03005043c0.png
  2. No recent bans and warnings on record for at least a period of a month, this includes both the forums and the server. Last ban was 3rd April 2017 ✔️
  3. You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them. ✔️
  4. You must have access to and use a microphone. ✔️
  5. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server ✔️

Reaction score
i mean if @Exrobite got it at one point anyone can, we're looking for a new scapegoat for the staff team after @Corolla joined isis anyway :)

from an unbiased perspective, you can be a nice guy with good rule knowledge, but you don't stand out as a strong candidate for me, due to your lack of participation in help chat, and generally your contributions to the community being lacking for an enforcer candidate. Either way, best of luck.

Reaction score
I've been playing on this server for a big 4 years and have not had a dull moment.

Not a SINGLE dull moment?

I can't talk about how you are in character because I don't roleplay in a sandbox game anymore however over SB and in our little snap group chat you seem to demonstrate that you have a somewhat decent understanding of the rules. Good luck henderson.

Reaction score
Over my years on perp ive seen @Moon The Goon mature a lot. We had some bad times before but thats only in character, Moon is great candidate for this position. He can be very helpful to players and knows the rules very well.
+Support

Reaction score
This application is an unexpected surprise - albeit a nice one. You're a decent lad and have been active as fuck recently. Never thought you'd be the type to go for staff but I'm pretty sure you'd be hell-a-decent at it. You've been apart of the community for ages and have been a great member of the community. Gotta say good luck man.

Reaction score
I've seen a fair bit of you in-game and you seem to have adequate rule knowledge, however, and it pains me to say this because I'd love to see you become a staff member, I can't see it happening. Your actions both on the forums and in-game (at least in my experience) make me really wonder as to whether you'd be able to do the job to a professional standard, and not end up like another staff meme @Exrobanned xddd

Now I may be wrong, or my view on this may be outdated, considering I'm simply not active in-game anymore, and if this is the case then you'd have my full support, but I'm decidedly neutral on this for the time being.

Reaction score
Hello Tom Henderson,
I am sorry, but I can't agree with this enforcer application but, neither can I disagree.
I have not got to know you very well, I've seen you a couple of times and many of the times you've showed me aggressive behavior, now I don't know if this is all IC or not but I don't think that this is the ideal candidate, I also don't see you very much in /help chat or helping out new people.

But, on the positive site; I think you are a mature guy that could easily hold the rank of Enforcer maybe Moderator once in a future but with some training and help.
For me to give this a full support I would like to see you more active in /help and if you could help new people getting a start on the server.

I wish you the best of luck in your Enforcer Application.

Reaction score
Did not see this one coming. But non the less you are a very nice guy and respectful. You know and understand the rules and laws very well, You have stopped me from breaking some at points as well. You are always looking out for people who are close to you to make sure that they don't get in trouble. As well as all of this you are a Very friendly guy. I am Supporting this application.

Reaction score
no, ur legit Aaron but instead of knowing the rules and not following them you just dont know them. You're about as friendly as the people from the homeless shelter near my collage (they just ask for lighters and if u say no they say fuck you).

plus u have 18 warnings lol i have 4 and all i do is troll does this mean i'd make a better enforcer

Reaction score
You are one of the most recognizable players in this community and a very good friend of mine, you never seem to break rules and I've never seen you be bias in any way, you treat everyone fairly and i think that you are definitely the type of person we could use in the staff team. You also have a decent ban record and no very recent fuck ups. I support this application.

Reaction score
no, ur legit Aaron but instead of knowing the rules and not following them you just dont know them. You're about as friendly as the people from the homeless shelter near my collage (they just ask for lighters and if u say no they say fuck you).

plus u have 18 warnings lol i have 4 and all i do is troll does this mean i'd make a better enforcer

Im nothing like aaron, sure i hang around with him, because like me he's been playing a long time and he's a good friend to me.
If you read my application you would understand how i got the 18 warnings and the regret that i have for it. You must not know me if you think im unfriendly. I'm only hateful if somebody is hateful towards me. Maybe you should get to know me man.

Thanks for your input anyway mate.

rat

Reaction score
Can you cunts stop using me as a comparison please

I know we've had our differences in the past (cryeye xx), but it's evident that you care about the server and I feel that you could do a good job given the right mentoring by one of our fine admins (or @Brinch)

Reaction score
big ups moon the goon. moon is a good candidate, he has a wide rule knowledge and is generally an enjoyable person. moon is very fair when splitting up disputes between friends for instance me calling joe
220px-Hippo_at_dawn.jpg
a hippo and him ending the dispute. the only thing negative i could say about moon is he is a bit emotional and unfortunately im not joking, he sometimes can get quite upset i've been told over things like perp if someone might kill him or something (my source is joe) so yeah. apart from that +AySupport @ayjay ツ

Reaction score
Never really had a chance to talk to you but I see you around in shootouts, as a police officer etc.... From my point of view you seem like a nice guy. You gave reece 400k ( Not sure what the amount is, But it does not matter ) Well one thing I want you to improve is helping people in the /help chat. But overall its a +Support from me.

Reaction score
Genuinley a nice lad but can get a bit hot under the collar if something goes badly. +Support

Reaction score
I haven’t talked to you in a long time, but I know that you are a calm and mature guy. I think you could easily adapt to being an enforcer and eventually a moderator.
Good luck with your application!

+Support

Reaction score
+Support, we need an approachable staff member as imo they're lacking these days. We used to have our arguments but you've changed a lot (and for the better) and you are certainly capable of holding a staff member.

Cant do worse than TomHill lmfao

Reaction score
You're an amazingly friendly guy and I can actually say you support everyone who needs it and know the rules very well, huge +support.

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.