Mr. Jackman's Enforcer App

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: LiquifiedCactus

IN-GAME NAME: Ben Jackman

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:4327022

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER: I've recently been playing the server again, and seeing the development within both the community and the gamemode It has become a more refined system, one that I would like to benefit more than just playing, I'd like to help ease the stress on staff by assisting in completing reports. I feel I've a good knowledge and understanding of the rules and laws and could enforce them effectively. I've been an admin before and I feel I have shown my worth back then, and can continue to show my worth if I become a member of staff now.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Only on it everyday, the limiting factor is work

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: For those who don't know me, I was an admin back in 2014 (Oh how time flies) I enjoyed playing the server as well as administrating the server, But I resigned for an extremely petty reason but stayed resigned due to workload with college and my apprenticeship, But now I feel I have enough free time to play the server and administrate again.

Also I could ban alex for you

REQUIREMENTS:

tick-clipart-nTE64d8TA.png
Ye boi

M

Reaction score
LiquifiedCactus is a long standing member of the community and has the right experience and attitude to support the server as a staff member again.

Reaction score
Pretty sure he dislikes me but I notice him as a very sensible player. He has proven himself as very knowlegable with the rules and I am confident that he will be a very good staff member and very much help the community after his good service before now.
+Support

Reaction score
MASSIVE PLUS SUPPORT.
- Honorary member.
- ex-memer
- active in help chat
- active in teamspeak
- no recent warns or bans.

Reaction score
I've never seen the name "Ben Jackman" around, neither I did see you in the Help-Chat so far. Also your forum activity is pretty low as you seem to post something once every month. You might consider getting 'bit more activity In-Game, in the forums and in the Help-chat.

Reaction score
I've never seen the name "Ben Jackman" around, neither I did see you in the Help-Chat so far. Also your forum activity is pretty low as you seem to post something once every month. You might consider getting 'bit more activity In-Game, in the forums and in the Help-chat.
If you've not seen Ben Jackman on I honestly don't know if you're the one who's inactive one, I have seen you two interacting with each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.