Mr. Nice's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello everyone, it was recommended to me to make one of these by my good friend @Janssoni. I'm applying as more of a 'test' to see what people think of me in general and what I should work on before making a second application. I can take constructive criticism. If by some miracle this is accepted (highly doubted), I will uphold the position to the best of my ability.

IN-GAME NAME: Victor Zaiger

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:42784804

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER:

Firstly, I joined the server back on the 27th June 2014. My friend "MikkelHost1996" showed the server to me and I really liked it however, I was on my break from Garry's mod (I wore myself out due to just having so much fun) so didn't return to the server until late September.

I have lots of experience with PERP, I have played on servers such as: BizRP, VS3, Hellzone. I thoroughly enjoy the game mode and respect fellow players and staff. I have gained a vast amount of experience from being a long time Garry's mod enthusiast in general. During this time I have avoided DarkRP because it has nothing on the endless amount of enjoyment that PERP can deliver.

Recently, I have been mixing with some of the Staff team and include: @Stomper, @Robin Ljungberg, @Ash who have been a very good influence in my decision in my attempt to become an enforcer. I have learned a lot about what type of person it takes to be a staff member of such an awesome community. I believe helping others is part of my character. I feel I would be an easy going staff member, I know you're all ready to -support this application but hear me out. I feel that dishing out bans is not necessarily the answer as many other staff members may feel; (unless of course they deserve it, this is entirely different) I would instead prefer to talk to them, like how a teacher talks to their students, by respecting their opinions (not necessarily their actions) and talking to them with integrity and not just talking down to them because I have authority (this is in no way a reference to the staffing on this server, I am just merely stating how I would prefer to act unless it was absolutely necessary.)

In addition, I have tried to respect the rules as much as possible. Being a seriousRP server, PERP-heads was at first difficult to learn; such a vast amount of rules, reading through them endlessly like they are implanted permanently in my brain was not easy, but necessary to avoid breaking rules and in general pissing people off. I currently have no bans on record, I have had 4 warnings, 3 were minor (AFK as a government official) I know, no warnings are necessarily "minor" so to speak however, I have not been AFK as a job since which shows I learned my lesson. I received a blacklist for 1 week from my good old friend @Robin Ljungberg. The 4th warning was for attempting to help a bank robbery without first receiving a warrant, this was mainly due to human error as I didn't properly understand the rule illustrating this. I have not received a warning since this time, the warnings I do have marked against my are old news.

Enforcer Requirements
You're most likely here because you want to apply for a position on our administrator team.
To be able to become one of us, you need to meet the following requirements.

1. You need to have at least one week of game time played.
  2. No VAC bans on record, else you are very unlikely to get accepted.
  3. No recent in-game bans on record. (30 days since last ban)
  4. Good understanding of the rules to an extent to where you feel you can ENFORCE the rules. - I believe I could enforce the rules, I may not be ready yet, but I made this application to see where I stand.
  5. Must have access to and must use a microphone.
  6. You must be active on our Team Speak 3 server. - talked about below.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVERS: No however, I was made Senior Admin on an upcoming server for impressing the owners, I turned down this opportunity however, as I wanted to work my way up the ranks like I should do. I don't know if this necessarily counts though as I have not performed any actual duty, I have only completed training.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: I have been in the Teamspeak server numerous times. I generally use LOOC, OOC and /help to help and speak to people as I get distracted easily in Teamspeak.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I realize I may not have such a high social status on this server however, those of you who may know me in game would, I hope say that I am a nice guy in general. I mean its in my name (Mr. Nice), although this name refers to England's most notorious drug baron, but we wont go down that road.

I would love to become a bigger part of this awesome community, the people here are so awesome, I have gained many memorable friendships. Everyone who belongs to this community I consider a friend and I thank you for making me feel so welcome. I may have made some bad decisions along the way, if you don't like please state why as I would like to be friends with the majority on this server.

CONTACT INFORMATION: Feel free to add me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/thunder1755/

I use multiple emails, I can add them in necessary but I am usually on Steam and should respond quickly.

Last edited:

Ash

Reaction score
+Support, follows the rules all the time, hardly breaks them. I believe he could handle the role of enforcer easy, he's also active and a nice friendly user.

Reaction score
+Support

A very friendly user, seems to have a good knowledge of the rules, gives help when needed, and overall just an awesome guy!

However I may be mistaken in saying that I don't see you on Teamspeak too often? Just something I thought I would add in :)

Good Luck!

Garrett Woodfield

+support friendly and calm, believe he could enforce the rules

Reaction score
+ support he is extremely friendly and calm + he know the rules very good now, rp'ed allot with him it's always allot of fun it's awesome knowing u :)

Reaction score
I have met him on the server but never saw him on the TS and not that acyive on the teamspeak and I admit teamspeak is not really active anymore.

Im giving you a plus support good luck.

Reaction score
Yup I figured you would apply sooner or later.

Your one of my best friends back when I played on perp heads, but I funny enough left due to, to much hate in this community.

I feel that you will make it a lot better. I hope you get fucking accepted, and enforces em' rulz.

Muc luv fcs.

{BigHeurt}

PlusSupport gurlz

Reaction score
+Support Very nice and clam guy never seen him really break any rules either. I feel like he would make a good addition to the staff team. Also out a lot of effor into his application

Reaction score
The easiest +Support given, Great roleplayer and has a great rule knowledge, But the only bad thing is that you are not that active on the teamspeak, but i'm sure it can change.

Reaction score
+Support

In my 6 months playing here, I have met nice persons, ad Mr.Nice definitely was great, he never broke the rules in my eyes. He was active, calm and a true enforcer material.

Ben inactive for soon a month but I've seen so many nice things from him, however if it doesn't allow me to post a +support as I haven't seen him for 1 month, then it's a neutral with best wishes!

Reaction score
I see you on the server quite a lot, I haven't seen you break any rules. Only thing that I would improve on is being on the team speak more often.

+SUPPORT

Reaction score
+SUPPORT
You're the nicest person i've ever met, okay so i had Drugs Inc back in the time, my friend Focus told me to add someone to the org (Niel Jimbob) he said he was a very nice guy and everything i started to know him better and better, but then my org dissepeared and he joined Zaigers, i was talking with him and more time i spent with him i knew that he was a wonderful person (OOC) :), Victor should be a enforcer he knows alot about roleplay he's a VERY nice person, he thinks about others. He's never angry i've never seen him angry about any situation (OOC) This is the biggest Support i've ever given, Just a sentence. ''The Best'' :)

Reaction score
Denied

The senior administration team do not feel that you are ready for the position. If you are thinking of applying again, try to be active on our Team Speak 3, help out in /help and check the forums regularly. However, we appreciate that you are showing an interest in joining the staff team.

Status
Not open for further replies.