Murtsley's Janitor Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Murtsley
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:45194560

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN JANITOR?

I want to become an Janitor because I'd like to give back to the community, I have all the necessary skills for becoming a Janitor and I believe that the skills I developed during my time as a staff member hasn't faded. I like this server and the people in it. I think I'm a well founded member of the community and think that most would agree that I have good roleplay skills. I am a friendly person, with a previously good manner of handling rule breakages and I hope that the administration team agree with me on that.

I also feel that the staff team is quite thin sometimes and that reports are significantly higher than they have been simply because of lack of bodies at some times, and I believe that if I re-join the staff team, I can help ease the pressure on the rest of the team.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?: Any concerns about my permanent ban should be put aside, I have not been involved in any actions that would resemble this behaviour.

REQUIREMENTS
In order for your application to be considered, you must meet the following three requirements:
Your time played on the server must be at least one week:
I joined back in 2014 and have 3 months play time.

No recent in-game bans and warnings on record, this includes both the forums and the server: None.

You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can enforce them: Past experience as a moderator on the server together with experience in PLPD, I believe my rule, laws, and policy knowledge is up to par.

You must have access to and use a microphone. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server: I regularly use the TeamSpeak, mostly to chat to mates but that circle is starting to widen.

Last edited:

Deleted member 5577

I believe Murtsley is a suitable candidate for keeping our streets clean from dirty criminals! He is always professional and willing to explain his position on something e.g when he believes you've broken a rule he will explain what it is you've done and why he thinks that is against the rules which promotes healthy debate about the rules, this is something we need as the rules are written so poorly. +Support​

murtsley.png

Reaction score
Havent had any good interactiosn wtih you and havent recently even seen you on. The name of your application is "janitor" which shows me that you're immature and likely not ready to be an enforcer. I believe ur appication hasn't got enough effort to show that you really want the role

Reaction score
Have yet to see anything positive come out of your mouth, only egotistical drivel relating to your angsty demeanour. Murtsley is the preferred candidate as he is the opposite to the 'E-Sport' meta approach that the latter rabble of the server try to engage in.

Reaction score
didn't have that much interaction with u but the times I did it was a proper one, think ur a fine person gl

Reaction score
The way someone roleplays doesnt show the way they would treat an administrative role. Maybe he can take the feedback and say or work on it instead of getting all his mates to rate optimistic then talk shit. The reason the server is dying is because you cant do anythign withotu cops being on ur dick.

Reaction score
Murstley is one of the best persons I had the pleasure to meet both in the server and on teamspeak when we started playing roblox lmao.

I strongly believe that Murstley has more than the required skills to become a staff member on PERPHeads, he knows the rules and most importantly I actually admire the way he speaks to every single member of this community. I have never seen someone being able to get under his skin and he ALWAYS remained professional and friendly in every single situation.

I strongly support his application and I sure as hell hope to see you as Enforcer soon rather than later!

Good luck!

Reaction score
@Tinky sErVeR iS dYiNg,
this is not that thread and some bs but lets get back to the point. I don't see any constructive feedback from you except saying he didnt put the work in, writing a 6 page application isn't going to show how good you are at your job. Experience motivation and attitude are if you were to put some in your feedback there might even be a proper reply

Reaction score
@Dank ofc it doesnt matter how long the application is. If you are close to high ups you'll get ranks. Thats how the community is at its current stage and that's why it sucks. Unless you're best mates with staff you're fucked for every single slip-up.

Reaction score
Huge, dench ass +support.

Much like Ben Standish said, your excellent Role-Play really does prove your amazing rule knowledge.
I also strongly believe you know how to take criticism and actually take the advice into action.
You're the enforcer the staff team needs.

+Support
No hungchowapproved.png image will be provided as you're not worth my time.

Good luck on your enforcer application.

1627420543775.png
1627421040270.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
+Support
This man is extremely kind and knows the rules very well due to his long time on the server.

I can also state that Standish Murtsley has no life so I'm sure he will be on the server almost everyday and that he would be on the server at least 14h a day, average.

I've also + Supported this man due to the fact that he has not verbally abused me in at least 4 days, he also told me exactly where he lives, and what times he is at college work, so it shows he is an extremely upfront individual and not a massive jeb.

He also vouched for the Hung Chow Approved Shirt 2019.

1627417339201.png

Reaction score
I remember when you, me and benji were talking late at night and you seemed like a reasonable person i dont see any reason why you cant become enforcer other than your low playtime maybe? since i didn't interact with you too much. But everytime when someone applies for enforcer im thinking to myself do we need more staff? if we do then i would give this a +Support

Status
Not open for further replies.