my demotion

Reaction score
You should pull up on a beach and swim to france, stuff I do in my spare time

Reaction score
Here is one of the reasons why I was demoted and I know the person who made the complaint regarding this will read this so here is my explanation and I guess kind of apology?

For the persons own best I will not mention them directly.

I hated you IC, never OOC, the things you got triggered about OOCly is something I'm not proud of writing however it was never meant in a malicious way, I treated you like everyone else treats everyone here, but some people have that kind of card where if you treat them that way you get hate on you, and I don't really mind you being in the community, my character hates you. You took it as if I targetted you and I don't really see why or how you did, what I did was as I said never meant to be OOC. And if I were in your shoes I'd rather go up to the person who said those things and confront them about it instead of bringing it instantly to the senior administration team to resolve the situation, but oh well everyone works in a different way. And I respect what you did I suppose? I'm not gonna target you, nor am I ever going to deal with you as I don't want to be around you in a way to firstly risk my rank, or just risk you feeling targetted because I talk to you as everyone else is spoken to.

Hope you have a wonderful life I won't be close to you so you can be happy =)

Reaction score
And if I were in your shoes I'd rather go up to the person who said those things and confront them about it instead of bringing it instantly to the senior administration team to resolve the situation

that just means they're scared to talk to you directly
same thing happened in my school, some kid was talking shit about someone else in private and he got his ass whooped

Reaction score
897c32694b.png
How cute, you love me so much you write my name down :D

Deleted member 1235

Die Partei ist Daymon. Daymon aber ist Perpheads, wie perpheads daymon ist.

DAYMON
HEIL

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Daymon's a great staff member, he's not singleminded and honest which is what you lack. Just because he speaks his opinion doesnt mean he's wrong. For you to demote someone thats been in the community for almost 5 years and been an amazing staff member shows how downhill the server has gone. Keep up with the shit updates because they wont bring the playerbase back.

-Look at your application of the rules.
-Look at why the playerbase was lost.
-Get rid of staff discretion and rewrite the rules so thet are not vague so you can ban who you like.

Big ups,
Daymon.
It's been a pleasure roleplaying with you sir.

Reaction score
Daymon's a great staff member, he's not singleminded and honest which is what you lack. Just because he speaks his opinion doesnt mean he's wrong. For you to demote someone thats been in the community for almost 5 years and been an amazing staff member shows how downhill the server has gone. Keep up with the shit updates because they wont bring the playerbase back.

-Look at your application of the rules.
-Look at why the playerbase was lost.
-Get rid of staff discretion and rewrite the rules so thet are not vague so you can ban who you like.

Big ups,
Daymon.
It's been a pleasure roleplaying with you sir.
If you knew what happened in full general you would be happy that I'm still a staff member and it's what matters to me, I will do my best to get my rank back.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
If you knew what happened in full general you would be happy that I'm still a staff member and it's what matters to me, I will do my best to get my rank back.
Everyone makes mistakes, no matter what you did, your dedication towards the server and time spent to take it to where it is today should be enough for them to realise what you did was only a mistake.