my demotion

Reaction score
It's actually really strange to see your name blue instead of green.

Reaction score
now that you're moderator you are under @Jon Godinn's control again as he is forever Head Moderator

who cares what happened, you not throwing a tantrum like everyone else when something shitty happens is what matters the most xx

also gonna take a while to get used to your blue name again

Reaction score
dont be sorry who the fuck cares anyway lol
im sure you would care if you're going to "work for the rank back" kinda makes me question why you were even demoted to mod and not fully as it seems you aren't serious about the rank. Contradicting if u ask me...

Deleted member 6228

yikes this means someone else will get administrator, cant wait for them to also be demoted

Reaction score
e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.jpg

Reaction score
im sure you would care if you're going to "work for the rank back" kinda makes me question why you were even demoted to mod and not fully as it seems you aren't serious about the rank. Contradicting if u ask me...

What I mean is I don't care that I got demoted, rather that it's more a wake-up call other than anything else? The fact that you even argue on a post like this is embarrassing

Reaction score
What I mean is I don't care that I got demoted, rather that it's more a wake-up call other than anything else? The fact that you even argue on a post like this is embarrassing
If RPing as Arnold and killing the entire town is your wake up call. I am all in.

Reaction score
Probably the best RP we've ever had and the most fun RP we've ever had on the server.
I can agree on this, I had to shoot one of you at least like 10 times because you were about to punch me to death before you decided to stop lmao.

Reaction score
I preferred your enforcer rank :kappa: , anyway fun>rank though, who cares, you will be back in no time (pls dont be such a nazi @staff)