my dispute: a footnote

Reaction score
All this over a one month ban, I just don't get it. The ban isn't even that long to be honest. If you was completely innocent then yes, fair enough, you deserve an explaination. Now I can't say too much about the situation as I have no interest nor am familiar with the situstion, but making a thread like this just seems like you are trying to get everyone to cause an uproar.

Again, I am not speaking about the ban in question, more of what you are attempting to start in terms of a keyboard war over a ban that isn't even permanent or half year and over.

Your appeal was also accepted and has been reduced to a month yet you still felt the need for this?
It has also slighty bothered me that you felt the need to put a disclaimer at the top which roughly translates to: "If you don't support me and my opinion on my ban then don't post"

Now I can't say anything about you as a player as I don't think I have been around you much but this whole thread is just unnecessary.

Reaction score
???? If he feels that the ban is invalid ofc he should try to get it removed no matter how long it is :facepalm:

Reaction score
As long as I can remember, the staff have always increased times on the rule break/issue with you if you have a bad record whether that be bans/warns or not even recorded at all. If you don't understand what I mean, look at my latest ban, I was banned for disconnecting after being shot down (My death was absolute bullshit because apparently, 5 confirmed rifle shots to the back of an officer does not kill him) but the punishment was worse because I had consistent bad conduct in OOC. tl:dr if you act like an idiot/dick a usual short ban may become a long one. It has been done many times before.

rat

Reaction score
Bro idk if ur from north korea or China or whatever but constructive feedback doesnt mean u have to agree with me

Reaction score
it's a well known fact that the staff team are fucking shit and have no clue what on earth they're doing half the fucking time.

i speak from experience, but that's my opinion anyway.

Deleted member 4983

I do not see the punishment given to my defendant @Exrobite , as just, this is usually dealt with by
The defendants actions were also justified by law.

Let us look at 2.5:

96bb996b3a8ba38b64d5523cc64de4cc.png

"Not excessively impact the experience of others in a negative manner."

Let us look at "excessive":
bbcf8af4e9f933b3d9f63dc73f163af4.png

was it excessive?
And did it really change the outcome?
Let me answer both of these questions your honour.

1. No, it definitely wasn't, the plaintiff brought it upon himself by running away.
  2. No, the plaintiff would've been taken into custody either way.
"unless the actions are a proportionate escalation of negative actions that have been performed against the original player"

Did the plaintiff negatively affect the defendant @Exrobite his experience by his previous actions?

1. Yes, he certainly did by running away, and breaking 3.4.
Therefore I must request the judge to review the case again and come to the correct decision which is:
hqdefault.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 4983

Dumb argument;

• You get wrongfully charged with an account of trying to evade cops and trying to run them over.
  • Your friend used your vehicle to evade cops.
  • You were sleeping alone at home at that time so you have no alibi
  • Your friend ditches your car at your house
  • 3 hours later cops show up at your door, and you're arrested
  • The cops their bodycams prove you didn't attempt to run them over and they were lying, but fails to disprove that you were the person who evaded.
  • Your original sentencing gets lowered from 5 years for attempted murder and evading to 1 year
"You can't complain because your sentencing was lowered"
what about the wrongful sentencing in the first place? lmao

Reaction score
fun fact: You just qouted the rule 2.5 in your post then threatning the AR maker

"the furry who got exrobite banned, fuck you seriously it's a joke you even reported it, i'll be sure to point out every single rule i see you violate and make an AR or a report about it. "

that you gonna report every violation. That sounds like you gonna sit on his neck and watch him all the time till he does something wrong and wanna instant get him banned lmao ?.

Chill out people can report if they FEEL LIKE someone broke a rule.

At the end its up to the staff to accept the AR or not so you shouldnt blame the player honestly. Atleast a problem gets sorted out.

Reaction score
I think that you'll find that you're so far from the truth that what you believe has happened is the exact opposite to the truth. The only thing arising from the handling of this situation is the CREATION of a new issue, not the dispelling of an existing issue as you somehow led yourself to believe.

Even under the impression that Exrobite's actions were problematic in a sense, they are absolutely a non-issue in the scope of the rules and any application of the rules in terms of punishment are incongruous.

Last edited: