My whole story which is not a guess

Reaction score
My names Aaron and I’m 19 from Birmingham, So me and lewis went out Friday night and fuckin mental and then went out Saturday to pryzm got absolutely steaming snogged a chubbers for a good hour and then went out tonight to McDonald’s and got another peng chub lol fuck me im so cool.

Enough of the depressing shit on the forums for fuck sake.

Reaction score
Lowest you can get when you're 16 if your company is in a collective agreement in Sweden is £6.95 which literally 99% of all companies in Sweden are in what the fuck is wrong with your country
If your 16 and do something called Ungdom Sommar in sweden you get like £5 :/ and its the state that pays you. But do agree that the UK is a shit place!

GO SWEDEN!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Welcome to PERPHeads!

Be sure to read the rules and laws, Enjoy your stay.

Reaction score
If your 16 and do something called Ungdom Sommar in sweden you get like £5 :/ and its the state that pays you. But do agree that the UK is a shit place!

GO SWEDEN!
That's because they can't join a Collective Agreement and you don't get a summerjob by the state, you go ask companies with a CV

Reaction score
Lowest you can get when you're 16 if your company is in a collective agreement in Sweden is £6.95 which literally 99% of all companies in Sweden are in what the fuck is wrong with your country

Good for you, shame that money can't buy you friends or happiness :)