Divider_01.png
INFORMATION:
STEAM NAME: Mage

IN-GAME NAME: Nadine Kennedy

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:37831563

2eda4144be.png

Divider_01.png

INTRODUCTION:

Hello, to those who have not met me yet or have not come across me, my name is Mage and in-game you can find me as Nadine Kennedy. I have been here since November of 2015 and ever since I have generally stuck around the community to this day. I've applied on four different occasions now, sadly being denied all 4 times but I don't believe I should give up.

I rapidly advanced within the PD since December when I started focusing towards that aspect of roleplay again, and I am quite involved in all sorts of things going on in the Police Department's structure such as the Academy and recently the Internal Affairs. On a daily basis I get to work with some amazing people of the community, and I enjoy being part of such a great team of people building towards a bigger picture. Ever since I joined Perpheads I saw the staff team as being great role models to the newer players and they were, and are, a great representation of the community as a whole. Since then I always wanted to become a staff member here, to further aid within the community and to be a part of such an extraordinary team.

I currently have above 2 months worth of playtime on the server, and have tried to contribute towards the community wherever possible. I personally think that through my time here I have acquired a complex understanding of the rules, laws and the game-mode itself to yet again apply for Enforcer.
Divider_01.png

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

I want to become Enforcer because I want to contribute to the community by helping uphold the rules and teaching others about the rules further through this position. I believe I am well-suited for this role as I have a strong knowledge of the rules and laws, which can partially be seen through my clean record for almost a whole year now, although that isn't really direct proof. However to further prove that I have submitted reports whenever I come across a rule-breaker, or I submit an AR if no staff members are available on the server. I believe I possess the needed skills to become an Enforcer, for example I consider myself being very analytical, communicative, professional and having the willingness to help out people.

Whenever in an administrative situation, I explain my side of the situation as much as I can to the staff member dealing with it and the player that I've reported and I believe I am able to stay very calm throughout the situation and let the staff member deal with it accordingly while giving my input when I have to.

I am very active within the /help chat, frequently answering any questions concerning the rules or the game-mode itself, with as much detail as possible, so that the player can have as much information provided to them as possible. I am also active on the teamspeak server talking to various members of the community. As well as being active on the forums and contributing to posts wherever I believe it is appropriate for me to do so.

Currently being a Supervisor means I have acquired quite thorough law knowledge to receive this role, and I am able to be assertive and take the lead in many situations that may arise. This obviously helps me further prove that I meet the requirements, but also enables me to display some key skills at things such as Supervisor requests that could be handy when enforcing the rules, I like to take a very straightforward approach, listening to either side's stories and then coming up with an overall judgement hopefully solving the problem and lead it to a conclusion.

I believe my general presence and high activity within the community would further aid my ability in potentially being an Enforcer as it would allow me to regularly enforce the rules within the community throughout most of the day when I am here. I admire the amount of effort the staff team put forward towards the community, and I believe I would be able to do the exact same enabling me to help out with staff procedures anywhere.

Key qualities of mine:
  • I am able to be calm throughout any situations that may arise
  • I am very confident about my actions
  • I am good at listening to multiple sides of a situation
  • I am able to conduct myself professionally
  • I am very active within the community.

In short, I'm simply applying because I think I am able to Enforce the rules to an exemplary level, I think I have the necessary rule and law knowledge to fulfill duties as a staff member and as well as that, I am already very active which would be helpful towards being an Enforcer.
Divider_01.png
ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:

Yes, you can find me within the Academy office most of the time, but I'm anywhere on the team speak throughout most of the day.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:

Thank you for reading my Enforcer application, any feedback is welcome - negative or positive, I am willing to act upon any given to me. I'm sorry if it was too long, I just like making lengthy posts.

Divider_01.png
REQUIREMENTS:

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:

• Your time played on the server must be at least one week.
  • No recent in-game bans and warnings on record.
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them.
  • You must have access to and use a microphone.
  • You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server

Reaction score
I think Mage is such a great candidate for enforcer. I have seen him teaching other people about the rules of the server without being cocky or trying to look righteous, he just helps others and carries on without showing off. In as a professional manner as I possibly can: administration, please look into him thoroughly as he is an amazing member of the community, getting to the high standards of knowledge and friendliness that staff members should have. Before I get killed for bringing up his police department work, his academy work revolves around teaching people ethics, laws and, in some cases, the server rules. Watching him teach people is fantastic as he shows utmost dedication to helping the community and trying to teach people over scolding them. I've given my support multiple times before but I really want to push for it this time: he'd make an excellent addition to the staff team, hoping I can speak for the staff team (we're not the borg
icon_borg.gif
so if they disagree they do so on their own choice) and I hope the administration team hears me out on it.

+Support and good luck.

Reaction score
I believe that mage is a great candidate for enforcer. I've noticed him helping others in-game and much, much more! Mage has great law and rule knowledge. Like @ShadowJoey stated, mage sure does show a lot of dedication towards this community and the players within the community. I think and know that mage would be a great add to the administration team. I wish you the best of luck throughout your application process mage!

This is also a very well put together application. I very much enjoy the color theme that you picked for the application and I really do like your enforcer application picture. ;) Good Luck.

+Support - I am wishing you the best of luck throughout this wonderful process!

Reaction score
Denied
The senior administration team does not feel that you're ready to hold this position.​

Status
Not open for further replies.